2016 Series II/Honours 3 Rumours and Ideas

Boom! I haven't gotten a box in a while of the previous "junk" :eek: but this will get me back in if jerseys and high end sigs.

Ablett Guernsey signature per chance??? Really excited about this release and I am impressed with select this year. They have taken on board out critism and although not perfect at least they are communicating with us and trying to improve the products. Recognition were recognition is due!! And please be a Dylan Shiel signature in this release!!!!!

Heard that it is Burgoyne and Gibson as Hawks signatures.

There are rumoured 9 jersey cards......and another 9 scheduled for next years series 2.

just 9!? arghhhh
When its not 1 per team port always miss out!
Dont you do it select after i talked you up!

last years release was the best in some time, the honor roll were a bit hit, however this year sounds far better with game used cards and game used autos, looking forward to the previews

Heard that it is Burgoyne and Gibson as Hawks signatures.

There are rumoured 9 jersey cards......and another 9 scheduled for next years series 2.
Do you know whether some will be signed and some won't, or they'll all have signed and unsigned versions?

With so many beautiful NBA patch with sig cards how can they go wrong???
Although maybe i should pull back my expectations a bit

ce22aff597739a399cf5e23832f533aa.jpg

Lamar-Odom-Exquisite-Limited-Logos-Autograph-Patch-Auto-50.jpg

screen-shot-2010-03-05-at-3.21.54-pm-259x360.png

theres so many options.....
As long as they dont go back to that horrid looking Guernsey card a few years back!!

$_12.JPG

As I said when we were just at the "rumours" stage, I hope Select uses the 2003 Ultra or 2004 Conquest designs for the guernsey cards.

2003%20xl%20ultra%20gc3_resize-228x228.jpg

2004%20afl%20conquest%20gb%202_resize-228x228.jpg

In the Matthew Pavlich example there would be room underneath the piece of guernsey to have a white panel to sign.

2016 Select Certified
(my guess at time of writing due to all rumours I've heard);
Common base (220)

*Silver Standouts (220); 2:3 packs

*Gold Standouts (220); 2:9 packs

*Select Certified Distinctions (150); 8 per club; except GWS and Port 11 per club; #150; 1:18 packs

*SCS Signatures (50); #400; 1:18 packs

*All Australian (22); #450; 1:36 packs

*Select Certified Guernseys (25); no players who did not sign an SCS; #200; 1:72 packs

*SCH Signatures (Select Certified Honours/higher end) (36); #65; 2 players per club; Higher profile players than lower end SCS signers; 1:144 packs

*Select Certified Guernseys Match-worn (SCGM 1-5); N. Fyfe (Brownlow); JJ Kennedy (Coleman); Rilioli (Norm Smith); Hogan or whoever it is (Rising Star); B. Harvey (Game Breaker); #200 plus signature version (SCGS 1-5); #50. Unsigned and Signature versions assorted among same ratio of 1:288 packs

*SC Premiership Captain Predictors (20); #60; Similar concept to Brownlow predictors in series 1; Swans and Giants with co-captains 2 cards per club; all others 1 per club; Correct predictor to redeem match worn gurney of premiership captain from decider along with their signature. 1:288 packs

To sum up, a release like this may not be very inviting to the master set collector however as far as I'm concerned, do they exist in this digital age? Nonetheless a release like this should be most inviting to the team set collector IMO.

Another sneak peek on selects Facebook page I took a screen shot of card in video
Hmm...I wonder what the 460 refers to. I thought it might be the number of goals he's scored but he was on 452 at the start of the season and was never on 460 exactly between games (if they used stats up to Round 4, for example). Any ideas?

Back
Top Bottom