2016 NBA Draft and off season thread

Explain how the Hawks will afford him?
Yea I know.
I can't believe that we signed Kent that early on in FA, without even knowing whether Horford was staying or not.

As sad as I am that the greatest Hawk since Dominique is leaving us, I am excited for Dwight to come back home, and as soon as his jersey number and other information is announced, I will be buying a Dwight jersey, and any other Dwight items that are available, because I am a Hawks fan, and I am trusting our front office that we'll still be contending in the East for a while, Horford or no Horford.

Moves like this make me wonder why guys like Lamar Patterson & Tiago Splitter are even on our roster.
Imagine the $$$ we could free up for some actual half-decent role players if those guys were gone.

While I do trust our process, and while I will continue to collect Horford cards & memorabilia, I just wish we could've done it all with Al.

#ThanksForEverything

Reports of ATL now thinking of trading Paul Millsap in a last ditch attempt to get Al Horford back...
When will this end lol

image.png
Day made :)

if durant doesnt go to warriors you'd pretty much expect barnes to be on the warriors next year.

WOW...Devastated for the people of Oklahoma :(

http://www.theplayerstribune.com/kevin-durant-nba-free-agency-announcement/

"The primary mandate I had for myself in making this decision was to have it based on the potential for my growth as a player — as that has always steered me in the right direction. But I am also at a point in my life where it is of equal importance to find an opportunity that encourages my evolution as a man: moving out of my comfort zone to a new city and community which offers the greatest potential for my contribution and personal growth. With this in mind, I have decided that I am going to join the Golden State Warriors."

Back
Top Bottom