2016 NBA Draft and off season thread

Gilbert Arenas rant in IG:

arenas1.JPG
arenas2.JPG
arenas3.JPG

Arenas is such a moron. He and James Harden are similar, guady numbers with no substance.

that is one crazy conspiracy theory,

this has to be one of the weirdest off-seasons EVER?... and its not even over yet.

He played quite well in the playoffs actually, but yea, there's a lot of stupid money being flung around. Harrison Barnes is no way worth $25M a year.. My God. Those are Kobe type of figures.

He played quite well in the playoffs actually, but yea, there's a lot of stupid money being flung around. Harrison Barnes is no way worth $25M a year.. My God. Those are Kobe type of figures.

Agree, but I'm with the argument that with all that money coming in gets to the players - was either that or the owners were going to get it, and some not reinvest it in the league.

D'Angelo! ICE. IN. HIS. VEINS!
“What father wouldn’t want to see his son do something like that with that type of atmosphere and that crowd? I’m just blessed to have him there, sitting front row and seeing it.” D'angelo.

Someone may want to tell him that it's a summer league game..no wonder Kobe has a problem these young guys.

“What father wouldn’t want to see his son do something like that with that type of atmosphere and that crowd? I’m just blessed to have him there, sitting front row and seeing it.” D'angelo.

Someone may want to tell him that it's a summer league game..no wonder Kobe has a problem these young guys.

As a laker fan, I'll enjoy these moments while it lasts... we haven't had much to celebrate the last few years. I know it Summer League, but D'Angelo is playing so much better than this time 12 months ago. It means nothing in the big scheme of things but I like he's not afraid to take the shot with the game on the line.

Especially considering without that shot, he gave up a blow by lay up for McConnell to win it.

Crazy shot though. I really like how he's been playing at SL.

Lakers have way too many guards for next season. They should definitely be trying to get Westbrook.

CrabbeWTF.JPG

McCollum says congrats to Crabbe
Crabbe says thanks I always said I wanted to be like you when I grew up
Lillard says "eyeroll" emoji

wtf is going on !

Some stats from yesterday"

Jordan McRae 27pts
Bobby Portis 17pts 13reb
Devin Booker 28/8/6
Trey Lyles 28pts 5reb
Jimmer 26pts
J.Gibson 30pts