2016 NBA Draft and off season thread

Explain how the Hawks will afford him?
Yea I know.
I can't believe that we signed Kent that early on in FA, without even knowing whether Horford was staying or not.

As sad as I am that the greatest Hawk since Dominique is leaving us, I am excited for Dwight to come back home, and as soon as his jersey number and other information is announced, I will be buying a Dwight jersey, and any other Dwight items that are available, because I am a Hawks fan, and I am trusting our front office that we'll still be contending in the East for a while, Horford or no Horford.

Moves like this make me wonder why guys like Lamar Patterson & Tiago Splitter are even on our roster.
Imagine the $$$ we could free up for some actual half-decent role players if those guys were gone.

While I do trust our process, and while I will continue to collect Horford cards & memorabilia, I just wish we could've done it all with Al.

#ThanksForEverything

Reports of ATL now thinking of trading Paul Millsap in a last ditch attempt to get Al Horford back...
When will this end lol

if durant doesnt go to warriors you'd pretty much expect barnes to be on the warriors next year.

WOW...Devastated for the people of Oklahoma

http://www.theplayerstribune.com/kevin-durant-nba-free-agency-announcement/

"The primary mandate I had for myself in making this decision was to have it based on the potential for my growth as a player — as that has always steered me in the right direction. But I am also at a point in my life where it is of equal importance to find an opportunity that encourages my evolution as a man: moving out of my comfort zone to a new city and community which offers the greatest potential for my contribution and personal growth. With this in mind, I have decided that I am going to join the Golden State Warriors."