2015 Cricket World Cup

Who will win the 2015 Cricket World Cup?

• Total voters
there should be 3-4 games per day. the way it is by the everyone will have been sick of it.

India V SA, India 2/205 after 37, Dhawan with a ton. This should be a good match, hopefully the rain stays away.

Great win by Afghanistan, looked like they had no chance at 7/97. The two best/closest matches so far have been between associate nations, would be a shame if they cut them out of the next world cup.

Incredible stuff once again from AB, some of those shots were ridiculous, now has the quickest 50, 100 and 150 in ODIs too.
Mate, it was incredible viewing.

Some more stats, courtesy of cricinfo:

* AB de Villiers: 162* off 66 balls. 17 x 4, 8 x 6
* Partnership between de Villiers and Behardien of 80 in 3.2 overs
* de Villers took 34 runs off the 48th over and 30 runs off the 50th, both from Jason Holder
* Jason Holder's first five overs: 5-2-9-1
* Jason Holder's next five overs: 5-0-95-0

Crazy, crazy stuff!!

Mate, it was incredible viewing.

Some more stats, courtesy of cricinfo:

* AB de Villiers: 162* off 66 balls. 17 x 4, 8 x 6
* Partnership between de Villiers and Behardien of 80 in 3.2 overs
* de Villers took 34 runs off the 48th over and 30 runs off the 50th, both from Jason Holder
* Jason Holder's first five overs: 5-2-9-1
* Jason Holder's next five overs: 5-0-95-0

Crazy, crazy stuff!!
Just one word
WOW!!!

I feel really bad for young Holder, captaining that basket-case. He is only a kid and I guess was trying to lead by example by bowling at the death.

You would have to wonder when are the West Indies EVER going to be consistently competitive again.

Players like Gayle, Ramdin and Samuels hold the team back, save for the occasional flash of brilliance here or there.

I agree on Holder, although I'm not sure many bowlers could've bowled to AB in that form and come away unscathed. The way he batted when it was falling apart as well showed a lot of character

Hi there .

I was at the game in the South African supporters area all I can say is wow , now to find the game and listen to the commentary they must have beaten South Africa down in the first 30 then swallowed their words in the last 20 , also sad to see the teams don't go,around the stadium at the end , no players came over to the SA supporters .

Jason

NZ v AUS - Strap yourself's in ladies and gents this one will be a cracker. Aus 1-30, c'mon Watson this is your day!

Back
Top Bottom