2015 Cricket World Cup

Who will win the 2015 Cricket World Cup?

• Total voters
It's great fun watching the opening bowlers for NZ.

Eng are 3/79 in the 20th over.

The England collapse amounts 7/19 in 7.2 overs. Tim Southee now has New Zealand's best World Cup bowling figures, and the third-best overall. That was as exciting an hour of play as you will see in a One Dayer, but my goodness are Boycott and Vaughan going to savage England!

I wont use the words I really want to as it's a public forum but want to vent some anger. For a working bloke I would have liked to come home one night this week and watch some cricket, but most were day games and all over by the time I got home. Then there's last nights game, was looking forward to that as I think it was meant to go until atleast 8pm, it was all over in a few hours so was left with nothing else to watch last night as it was the only game on. Then tonight's game, were do I start. The Aussies haven't played since the opening game, now don't play until next Saturday night, so that's a World Cup in their home country and they wont play a game for 2 weeks. Why didn't the ICC or ACB move the game when it was pretty obvious a few days ago that there wasn't going to be any cricket played in Brisbane? Or why cant they make this game tomorrow night at a different venue? Aussies don't play again until Saturday and Bangladesh Thursday, just play the game tomorrow night in Adelaide. Just sitting here with no cricket to watch on a Saturday night in the middle of the World Cup when 95% of the country have awesome weather. Just so disappointed right now with the World Cup so far.

I wont use the words I really want to as it's a public forum but want to vent some anger. For a working bloke I would have liked to come home one night this week and watch some cricket, but most were day games and all over by the time I got home. Then there's last nights game, was looking forward to that as I think it was meant to go until atleast 8pm, it was all over in a few hours so was left with nothing else to watch last night as it was the only game on. Then tonight's game, were do I start. The Aussies haven't played since the opening game, now don't play until next Saturday night, so that's a World Cup in their home country and they wont play a game for 2 weeks. Why didn't the ICC or ACB move the game when it was pretty obvious a few days ago that there wasn't going to be any cricket played in Brisbane? Or why cant they make this game tomorrow night at a different venue? Aussies don't play again until Saturday and Bangladesh Thursday, just play the game tomorrow night in Adelaide. Just sitting here with no cricket to watch on a Saturday night in the middle of the World Cup when 95% of the country have awesome weather. Just so disappointed right now with the World Cup so far.

dont have pay tv, what are these midweek games you speak of that australia doesnt play in?

quite a let down and even if did have cable would still be disappointed like you are

dont have pay tv, what are these midweek games you speak of that australia doesnt play in?

quite a let down and even if did have cable would still be disappointed like you are
There has been a game on every day though the week but like many people I don't have fox and work through the day

I couldn't live without pay TV to be honest. I only have it for the sports, mainly AFL and Cricket, but it's a must have during the AFL season for all the different AFL shows and the fact I love to watch my team play every week. But in saying that, it's no good when a lot of the world cup games so far have been day games and all over by 6pm when I get home. Just had a quick look at the fixture for this coming week and it's a lot better, a lot of day/night games coming. But 2 weeks between Aussie games is just a little bit much for me to handle!

Back
Top Bottom