2014 Select Series 2

Taken from Facebook page someone has already bought some packs from there local store medal cards look good

image.jpg

Yeah there was a Darren Jolly from 2011 Champions Signature #1 that was on eBay, I though it sold for close to 2k but my memory must be wrong because I saw someone say close to 1k. I remember ppl saying that Select had bought it back because it was released by mistake, don't know if that is true or not though... The only other #1 card I can think of Select/AFL-wise is the case card Dustin Fletcher had (he signed all of them 1/50 by mistake apparently).

Remember the jolly quite well followed the auction it sold for around the 980 mark,had spoken to another collector who thought it would fetch more than it did in the end his mate won it apparently.

I'd have thought you, as someone quite experienced in this industry, could see what the problem is...
Grant like everyone else has the right to buy cards once they hit ebay. No need to make it an attack on a individual.

The original comment made by Jefferson had nothing to do with Select keeping the 001 cards which l don't agree with.

Grant like everyone else has the right to buy cards once they hit ebay. No need to make it an attack on a individual.

The original comment made by Jefferson had nothing to do with Select keeping the 001 cards which l don't agree with.
Fair enough.

Nice work mate. I'll be there around lunch time.

Chadstone (Melbourne) didn't have any according to the girl that answered the phone (could just be oblivious though).

They had another 4 boxes here from what I could see but they usually get around 20 so should have heaps only problem is u pay full retail, I'm thinking these will be really popular the brownlow cards are amazing

Back
Top Bottom