2014: NRL Retirees

batboy

Banned User
Real Name
Robbie H
Was wondering who may be in this years Traders Retirees, Put a list together from ZT. - Includes some older guys who moved to the ESL or Union (They're a chance given past releases) -Apologys if it's been done. Feel free to add any info....

Retired, - Moved On
Jharal Yow Yea, - Terry Campese
Brett White, - Krisnan Inu
Bryce Gibbs, - Reni Maitua
John Morris, - Maurice Blair
Beau Ryan, - Steve Michaels
Luke Bailey, - Mark Minichello
Ashley Harrison, - Jarryd Hayne?
Jason King, - Fui Fui Moi Moi
Bryan Norrie, - Ben Te’o
Jarome Ropati, - Sam Burgess
Mat Hilder, - Sonny Bill
Timana Tahu, - Cory Paterson
Brent Tate,
Ben Smith,
Kevin Kingston?
Nathan Merritt
Joe Picker
Michael Witt
Anthony Minichello
Braith Anasta
Liam Fulton

With 18 Cards in the set, And so many high profile guys retiring, My thought would be something like this:

Jarahl Yow Yeah
Brett White
Bryce Gibbs
John Morris
Beau Ryan
Luke Bailey
Ashley Harrison
Jason King
Bryan Norrie
Jarome Ropati
Mat Hilder
Timana Tahu
Brent Tate
Ben Smith
Nathan Merrit
Anthony Minchello
Braith Anasta
Liam Fulton

Thoughts / Info?

Not that i am biased but i would of thought that Fui would be a certainty as a 2015 Retirement card.

A New Zealand International with a cult following, and an appearance made for trading cards...

As an Eels fan, i'd be happy to chase him and Ben Smith for the PC.

Thinking outside the Box, You would have to think Benji Marshall would be a chance as well?
He "was" retired for most part of last year?

for me i would make two changes instead of brett white- terry campese and Fuifui for tahu

Well Campo leaving was a pretty late decision/announcement as was Fui...
so, Bit hard to say....

true i forgot campese was a late decision but fuifui was told they weren't renewing his contract early on (around may) and made official around july that he was retiring. Just depends where they were up to with the cards as alot announced retirement around august (Anthony minichiello ect). Hope Fui is there

Possible... I hope Benji is there.
Look forward to getting him to sign a retirement card while he still has 2 years (Min) in the game
- Even if he was there originally, Pretty sure he'd have been pulled before now.

yeah i would be funny to see his face, but i would say they pulled the card if it was there

I'm not sure Kingston is 100% retired?
Fui is there, Next to King. - I did lay it out better when I wrote it.

Kingston is retired he came out of retirement for the 9's.

was a last ditch effort for Penrith to get the 55,000 attendance grant for the 9's. they still didn't get it though as their squad didn't meet the requirements

Doubt ours would have either...
Don't think the panthers have much to worry about money wise

Back
Top Bottom