2014 Jerseys

GiRDS-

Collecting UFC Bobbleheads
Real Name
Aron
eBay User
If you know any unveiled already post them upp !!

1380338_526824717405494_628999740_n.jpg
1380661_1417068205175720_507432142_n.jpg

All i know about the Panthers so far is the white away jersey has a Panther across the guts!

And again fans go out and buy another one. Geez when will the NRL learn that fans just can't pay for a new jumper every year. Or make them cheaper. AFL jumpers are cheap then NRL ones.

Cowboys only change their design every few years. Usually every three years...... I welcome the change.. I'd like to see it every two years..

I do agree they are a bit too expensive.

M.

And again fans go out and buy another one. Geez when will the NRL learn that fans just can't pay for a new jumper every year. Or make them cheaper. AFL jumpers are cheap then NRL ones.
b

Home jerseys have to keep the same design for a minimum of three years, away jerseys for two years.

I don't think they go overboard, but then again, the Knights are one of the more restrained clubs in this department.

Those Brisbane jerseys are hideous haha.

I can confirm that. Kooga will be the Titans jersey maker next year. I heard that from the club about 4 months ago. Adidas were difficult to deal with apparently. Minimum purchase order numbers were very high which meant they could get stuck with alot of unsold jerseys. Kooga are much more lenient when it come to order numbers.

Back
Top Bottom