2014 ESP Elite info discussion thread (Flyer P22 - Checklist P41)

For me it doesn't matter if they are at the club next season. Most players move on at some point in time. What's the difference if they leave next year or the year after?

I'm not a Bulldogs fan but am looking forward to having an Ennis sig in my collection.

I understand what your saying but after studying the market by the time i get the sig for the price i want he will no longer be at the club which is a little disappointing. But a bulldogs card is a bulldogs card and i will chase it no matter the player. Its just better for me as a team collector if he was still at the club for a another year or 2 after his cards released, but in saying that in about 5 years it wouldnt really matter much

I understand what your saying but after studying the market by the time i get the sig for the price i want he will no longer be at the club which is a little disappointing. But a bulldogs card is a bulldogs card and i will chase it no matter the player. Its just better for me as a team collector if he was still at the club for a another year or 2 after his cards released, but in saying that in about 5 years it wouldnt really matter much
Each to their own, however he has served the club well for almost six years.

Is release next Monday 100%. Release day for me is a public holiday!

From ESP:

Delivery of the product to Ikon will commencing week of the 21st of July while the official on-sale date at traditional retail will be the 4th of August (this is when the product will start to hit the shelves) We have agreed with Ikon that product will begin to flow out to the collector market as soon as it arrives, so at this stage from the week of the 21st of July as mentioned above.

From ESP:

Delivery of the product to Ikon will commencing week of the 21st of July while the official on-sale date at traditional retail will be the 4th of August (this is when the product will start to hit the shelves) We have agreed with Ikon that product will begin to flow out to the collector market as soon as it arrives, so at this stage from the week of the 21st of July as mentioned above.
Very sporting of them ...Well done ESP :)

The guy is a bloody champ. Dead set. Humble, clean cut, well spoken - doesn't blame anyone, has ambitions for his rehab and his life. They should get him working with the Players Association and Men of League. Inspiring stuff really.

Back
Top Bottom