2014 AFL Season - Spoilers Inside

As a Hawthorn supporter, it is sad to see what Lance Frankiln has become - he was a shag on a rock last night, he just looks so out of place in that Sydney team. He runs the risk of being remembered for how his career ends rather than for being a once-in-a-generation player.

Melbourne Demons in a photo

vsvaIXF.jpg

Eagles should've smashed them by more though. There was some pretty poor ball movement that would have been exploited by a better side.

That said, when they got going, they were slick.

Feel for Josh Hill, had a place when Lecras was injured, but it'll be tough for him to break through now.

Hopefully Hurn's knee is just a niggle and not an ominous sign :thumbsdown:

Looks like Mitch clark is done, has meeting with club next week word is he will retire, such a shame never got a good run at it
Ugh it's frustrating being a Melbourne supporter

It's hard to see Melbourne or Brisbane ending up with any more than two or three wins each even at this early stage of the season.

There is huge angst in Adelaide from Crows supporters too, I half-expect to watch the news on Monday night and discover that a protest march has taken place! :)

It's hard to see Melbourne or Brisbane ending up with any more than two or three wins each even at this early stage of the season.

There is huge angst in Adelaide from Crows supporters too, I half-expect to watch the news on Monday night and discover that a protest march has taken place! :)
Could be interesting if Melbourne do finish last again might be eligible for a priority pick so could potentially end up with pick 1 pick 2 priority and pick 3 if frawley leaves as compo not that it means much as we seem to stuff them up anyway

Hey Brendan what's your opinion on the appointment of Roosy as coach?

I was a bit skeptical at the time - it seemed more like a "feel good" marketing ploy than anything.

I like roosy I think it was a good move I hope he stays on longer than 2 years but is all unknown at moment, I think our main problem has been recruiting and development I'm hoping under Roos this changes, for example I know for fact that Todd viney wanted to select Ollie wines with pick 3 but was over ruled by mark neeld who wanted toumpas, now I have nothing against toumpas and he may end up a really good player but wines would have been a better fit we needed grunt, I think our biggest mistake was neeld set us back 2 years worst coach ever

Although May's initial penalty was just a one-game ban, his carryover points mean he cannot escape with a reprimand.

:mad::mad::mad:

The bump is f-----g dead.

There was not a person around who thought that wasn't a clean bump. Even the dingus they have on the Bigpond AFL channel can't see why it was cited with no clear evidence of high contact. And Zorko played on.

Back
Top Bottom