2014 AFL Season - Spoilers Inside

Lazlow

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Mat
eBay User
blackmetalfan666
Just a week to go, don't think there's a thread yet.

So the verdict all Eagles fans have been waiting for, Murray Newman jailed for 12 months with a non-parole period of 6 months.

Still, I'm hopeful of a good year if all can stay healthy. Solid pre-season with two cracking wins over Freo :D

Get on those Giants lol. Sucked in Buddy and sucked in Swans. Buddy is a 2 time premiership player at the Hawks and will be welcome back one day but when he plays for our arch enemy the Swans he can cop whatever comes his way! Amazing game of footy.

Have to love Collingwood getting thumped. Laughed so hard when the camera crossed to Eddie marking down a Collingwood goal in his footy record. Hope he had a lid for his pen. Might have dried out otherwise.

"The Herald Sun understands Clark has been battling what the Demons are calling “health issues’ for some time, and will be given as much time as he needs."
"Clark, recruited from the Brisbane Lions three years ago, has also been battling a debilitating foot problem for the past two years and is currently out with a calf issue.

What a performance from GWS.
Enjoyed watching it except the fact that i tipped swans

i think everyone would have put down swans for the definate win great win by the giants though there going place lets hope they dont drop off mid season iv always said and will continue to say gws will get into the finals before gold coast gws looked better than gold coast today also

yeah probably when he releases a book like every other player that retires.... unless he's like harry o'brien and just blabs about everything says he hates the attention then changes his name to lumumba :blink:

Fremantle on the top of the ladder for the first time.....ever

GWS & GC winning for first time in same round

What's going on?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom