2014-15 NBA Playoffs Thread - SPOILERS!!!!

Jet started talking smack to Curry in the middle of the third when he drained a long two pointer. How does Curry respond? Swish consecutive three pointers in his face.

I noticed this as well and thought straight away why is jet doing this? Curry went bang bang and showed why hes the MVP. Harden was great late also but GS get game 1.

Still not as big a backfire as PP calling "series" against the Hawks! lol

That was ballsy - I liked that. Would be talking about it forever if they advanced to next round.

Terry running up the court and chattering and shaking his head around and waving his tongue around or whatever he was doing to Curry was the most ridiculous thing this season lol

image.jpg

Great play by Steph there - get the switch so he has the less mobile Terrence Jones on him then everyone clears out and he nails the shot to put the Warriors up 8. Huge play.

Houston made it a bit of a nail biter towards the end but no cigar. Thank you and good night Houston.

I've got to give props to Houston. They didn't throw in the towel even when they were down 8 points with a minute and half remaining and Steph raining in back breaking jumpers. Harden doesn't always rock up to big games but he has shown up and done his best LeBron impression to keep the Rockets somewhat competitive.

I've got to give props to Houston. They didn't throw in the towel even when they were down 8 points with a minute and half remaining and Steph raining in back breaking jumpers. Harden doesn't always rock up to big games but he has shown up and done his best LeBron impression to keep the Rockets somewhat competitive.

Somewhat competitive?

A 4 pt and a 1 pt loss. Rockets are right there. They can do exactly what GS can do, which is go on big runs very quickly. I like the pace of this series and HOU will be a tough out at home. I'm hoping for 2 HOU wins so this series goes down to the wire because with the shot making ability of both teams it will be great to see.

The bench of HOU need to do more, which they should on their home court.

Should be fun to watch.

I'm hoping the Cavs run over ATL now, will be good to have them healthier for the Finals.

Somewhat competitive?

A 4 pt and a 1 pt loss. Rockets are right there. They can do exactly what GS can do, which is go on big runs very quickly. I like the pace of this series and HOU will be a tough out at home. I'm hoping for 2 HOU wins so this series goes down to the wire because with the shot making ability of both teams it will be great to see.

The bench of HOU need to do more, which they should on their home court.

Should be fun to watch.

I'm hoping the Cavs run over ATL now, will be good to have them healthier for the Finals.
I say somewhat competitive because both games Houston was down 8 points with a minute and a half to go, so the outcome would be usually determined by then. They just managed to reduce the final score line and give a bit of a scare to the Warriors.

Back
Top Bottom