2014-15 NBA Free Agents & Signings

Update on Melo meetings...

Meets with CHI for a whole day yesterday, D.Rose gave a private work-out in front of Melo, with Gibson and Noah present.

Meets with HOU today for 6-ish hours! Rockets added Clyde Drexler to their pitch.

Meets with DAL today for 2+ hours.... Seriously>?????

Meets with LAL tomorrow & back to NYK Friday/Sat.

This is insane

Not wrong man, crazy money! UTA will let him go for that too, most likely chase Deng, IMO.

Mavs are waiting out Melo's decision and then will hammer home offers to Parson/Deng depending....

Bring on Parsons, IMO.

I wanted Ariza initially, but that dude's chasing $12m, and for that money, I'd rather Parsons!

Mavs are waiting out Melo's decision and then will hammer home offers to Parson/Deng depending....

Bring on Parsons, IMO.

I wanted Ariza initially, but that dude's chasing $12m, and for that money, I'd rather Parsons!

+ 1

We don't need a ball hog to jack up 25 shots a game, scoring isn't the issue for the Mavs. Parsons does a lot of things well and can defend. Almost like a younger Marion. Make an offer before Melo has decided where he is going and you will force Houston's hand to either let him go or sign him and miss out on Melo.

This is insane

man crazy stuff... hayward not worth that - good on him for getting that though, if im utah i let him walk and no way do i match it... plenty of other wings out there - the most plentiful position talent wide in the league

Indiana pick up CJ Miles - $18M over 4 years... fair money for all parties i think

Orlando signing Ben Gordon - $9M over 2 yers... hasnt BG7 fallen away over the years?

Last edited:
Orlando signing Ben Gordon - $9M over 2 yers... hasnt BG7 fallen away over the years?

DUVxfvw.png

I also have this horrible feeling that the lakers are going to lose Pau Gasol, miss Melo, Bron, Parsons, Deng and Isaiah Thomas and as a result overpay for Lance Stephenson. Something around $50mill I'm picturing. If I had to choose which crazy I'd prefer to overpay on a Lakers team, I'd stay with Swaggy P every day of the week.

Darren Collison has signed with Sacramento - interesting to see what this means for Thomas.

Thabo Sefalosha has signed with Atlanta. Didn't see this happening.

Dirk has signed a new 3 year deal with Dallas

Offer for Melo to LA 4 years $95mil...then $40mil after taxes? and working with kobe pain in the ass?

RUN MELO RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom