2013 Teamcoach Discussion Thread.

THERE IS SOME MORE INFO ABOUT THIS RELEASE ON FOOTYCARDS.COM.AU

There are star wildcards, magic wildcards, footy pointers (come with albums, probably also in packs) and "Team Star Sticker Cards". Also pics of a common from every team. Looks like a great release, possibly the best Teamcoach ever!

I dont care if there different or the same we want CARDS! Not bloody stickers for select typical to bring out a s***ty product like that now teamcoach great
Hey we don't even know what they are, they might be something really cool, or might not be "stickers" at all, I don't know, but you should at least see them first before completely making up your mind I reckon!

nah my minds made up iv never liked stickers and i have no idea why both select and teamcoach are venturing in it there a CARD company not a sticker company i know select did stickers but compare it to card sales and i bet you it wins hands down so why fix what aint broken

nah my minds made up iv never liked stickers and i have no idea why both select and teamcoach are venturing in it there a CARD company not a sticker company i know select did stickers but compare it to card sales and i bet you it wins hands down so why fix what aint broken
I see what you're saying, but it is only one insert set of a whole series don't forget!

yeah but one insert can ruin the whole series depends on how the other cards are
Maybe not ruin, just significantly diminish the quality of it. In other news, I reckon the Footy Pointer set replaces the B&F set. Ie the players in the set will be last years B&F winners. Because they're the 3D cards, and Beams won the Collingwood B&F last year didn't he? So maybe it's the B&F set with a different name.

i probably follow them alot more everyone has different opinions though mine is beams is better yours is swan depending on the game sometimes it 50/50 other times one stands out more then the other last season i reckon beams stood out more thats all :)

Back
Top Bottom