2013 Select Cards

FatherSon

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Ben
Hi Everyone

Just after some advice, I have some 2013 Champions series cards I want to move on and was wondering what the best way to sell them would be?

I'm not looking to move the common cards only the inserts(milestones,firepowers,etc), should I sell them as team sets or individual, or try and find someone who will take the lot?

Thanks for reading my post, and love this site so much information and knowledge

Cheers
Ben

Man! So glad your here as I am in the same boat!!! Best way to do it - take all your cards to auction on eBay and start auctioning them off as little as $1 per card - or even 5 cents literally! Then what you should do is hang onto any decent envelopes received from mail-days previously and hang onto old loaders if you like to transfer your cards to 9-pocket pages. Point being use these to send off your card to winning bidders - this way you will be spending less money on postage - also make sure each card is free postage and TBH no one will buy them if you charge for postage. Yes quite fankly mate, this such release is not holding value of any sort and you will need to except you will never get any return on money spend on previous years.

Last edited:
Above is what has been working for me and I just had to figure out such procedure mentioned above. In future you might just need to reconsider what you really want to collect - ie. team set collector or even indvidual player collector - that's what I have come to terms with since attempting a 2013 Champions master set

Back
Top Bottom