2013 ESP Elite NRL Cards Thread (Updated 5/8/13)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375255153.282248.jpg

I got nothing out of 3 boxes but pulled this today from 2 packets :)
Ill probably trade it for a Shillington if anyone wants?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375255153.282248.jpg

I got nothing out of 3 boxes but pulled this today from 2 packets :)
Ill probably trade it for a Shillington if anyone wants?
Thats like me mate bough 15 packets and pulled 3 sigs, and yep a johnson haha im sure hes the sig that pops up in the random places :p pitty i dont need it surely i can flog it off for a quick $150 haha

Thats like me mate bough 15 packets and pulled 3 sigs, and yep a johnson haha im sure hes the sig that pops up in the random places :p pitty i dont need it surely i can flog it off for a quick $150 haha

I'd give you $150 for it, if only I didn't have to pay the damn foxtel bill today. Johnson would be the only player I'd want from this set apart from Foran.

I haven't bought any of the new product yet.......but its time!
I was just wondering what the difference is between a starter pack and a regular pack? Are they the ones you get when you buy a folder?

I haven't bought any of the new product yet.......but its time!
I was just wondering what the difference is between a starter pack and a regular pack? Are they the ones you get when you buy a folder?

A starter pack is 3 regular packs at a discounted price ($15).

A folder comes with 1 regular pack

Good luck!

I have purchased packs from three localish (hey, a new word) newsagents and they'd all sold out of starter packs on the first day of sale and didn't know if there would be more. The two localest (another new word) don't stock Elite. Doesn't look like they lasted long and probably weren't too many to start with.

Need a little more help for the website.

I need a scan of the back and front of any one Australian Rep card and also a scan of the back of any one Triple Threat card. Does not matter which one of each as long as the scan is good quality. PM me or just post in this thread would be great.

Thanks

Peter

The parallel case cards were sold at the Penrith Collector show in July. I thin Ja Ja Collectables still has some on his site.

Lets end the debate once and for all with:

4144 Signature cards in circulation (Not Including #001, held by esp)

576 cases = 5760 boxes = 138240packets - 3840 sigs spread throughout cases (with the 1:72 ratio)
2500 Albums produced = 2500 Packets - 35 sigs spread in albums (with 1:72 Ratio)

= 269 sigs left for starter packs

If starter packs keep to 1:72 ratio aswell that means there are
6456 Starter Packs = 19368 Packets (still keeping the ratio 1:72 thus meaning Ratios are correct across the entire board right down to the final packet spot on

Sorry to bring this back to the top, but why are the case cards limited 315 each, 1 per case (total of 630) but only 576 cases??? Can you help me here??

Back
Top Bottom