2013 - Card Collectors Show in Newcastle -

I'll be there........been collecting for many many years and now indeed to make it a full time hobby......mostly baseball cards, PSA 10 Rookies and BGS 9.5 and a few 10's, HOF signed rookie cards and finally picked up a Babe Ruth PSA 9 certified auto!!!

I also would like to introduce my business in Australia. Sports Card Authority. I'm in the process of establishing the only grading card company in Australia. We have a scheduled opening date of 1st of feb 2012. Everything is just about in place to launch " Sports Card Authority" on the Australian market. You will be able to check us out on the web in January 2012 and see our grading process, review our grading criteria and print off a submission form. We are truely excited about this as we believe that Australian sports card collectors and traders (especially specific Australian sports;NRL, AFL, Cricket) are missing out on protecting there cards and securing there investments.

The wait is over: see you in November!

ill probably head up there to spend a few $$.

thanks for putting it on

Thanks for all your support,

We will 15 stalls which is great for the first one ever with a bit of sports and non sports.

It was great that enough stalls where picked up that we could stay a sports cards trade day and not have to have records & comic books etc to cover costs. I think the next one should get to about 25 stalls as there were about 8 people that wanted a stall but could not make this first date.

I think this could grow into something great for the hobby.

Even if you have not booked a stall still bring you cards that you are prepared to trade and some cash for the good fee-less buys & sells ( NO eBay fees, postage fees or paypal fees- yay)

Plus Beaumont St is one of the best places to eat after the trade meet, there is tons of multi cultural food options and great coffee on the street.

Also you can pick up a copy of the sports card price guide on the door as well.

Gunna be a great day,

See you in Newcastle,

Nath & the guys.

Hope to see a few of you OCT guys there - we really need more of these so the more support the better.

I will be helping out Nath on the door so dont hesitate to come and say hello.

we should all wear name tags so we know who we are chatting too...lol

i will have to wear mine upside down so i can remember who i am :lol:

I thought it was very good, cant wait for the next one, good to meet a few guys from here and meet a few people just getting back into the hobby, well done nathan! i have posted some videos in the basketball>liveboxbreaks section from there today!

It was an awesome show, it was great to put faces to names and just meet some newbies etc, Thanks to Nath and ooneil for the organising of the show. i cant wait for the next one, if you are a dealer you should jump in on this and the collectors should as well as there was plenty to buy, trade or just to have a look at.

Cheers for staging the show, had a good day! Was great meeting a few of the folks from the forum too, if another event is staged down the track you can count me in :)

Random side story: I collect with a mate and driving back to Sydney we stopped at a cafe at Swansea. Turns out the owner had a stash of old basketball cards displayed on a table and collected old skool Rodman. Goes to show there are collectors everywhere, might have to drag him up to the next event too!

Hi all,

I had a catch up with Owen from ASCC and we are planning the next Newcastle cards trade day.

We have been offered some promo help from local business and we are sure that this next show will grow and be bigger and better then the last one.

It was a great morning hanging out with all you guys and I am looking forward to doing it again.

See you again in Newcastle real soon,

Go the knights and go Tinkler,

Nath from Newcastle

2013 Collectors CARD Fair. In Newcastle

Where: Wesley Hall – 150 Beaumont St Hamilton, Newcastle NSW 2303
When: Saturday the 22nd of June,
Time: 9-12 noon.
Entry: $2 Adults kids under 12 free.

Would you like to book a table to display and sell your cards? Just email us at: [email protected]

Come and spend the morning with other collectors in Newcastle. Bring your sports cards to sell and trade.

Tables are limited.
The hall we hire only has 15 physical long fold up tables on site. After the 15 tables are taken, people need to bring their own tables. So the first 15 people that book a table can save the hassle of bringing one.

Hi all,
Here is a flyer you can pass around to people who may be interested.

2013flyer.jpg

Back
Top Bottom