2013-14 Cricket Cards

Probably a bit too soon, but I actually really liked the stuff last year.

So if they do it again - and being an Ashes summer - I'm on to it.

Same last years was a winner, first time I really got back into collecting cricket since mid 2000, if they do another one this year at the same standard i am on board

Spewing
FROM SE PRODUCTS,

"We intend on releasing this trading card series on a two year cycle. Next year’s program will include a summary of the 2013/14 season in conjunction with the 2014/15 players. We are hoping to include the a tribute to the 2015 ICC World Cup which as your probably aware is scheduled to be played in Australia and New Zealand.

Thanks for your interest,"

So looks like we will have to wait another 12 months for some more cricket, better then being snubbed completely i guess!!

Yeah very disappointing given the success of the release from last year.

Although I did hear on the grapevine that they were planning an ashes box set for this year. Wonder if that is still happening.

Hi guys,

it is disappointing that they aren't going to release any cards but take note that Naz is releasing his cards soon which includes 2 sig cards.
Please get behind him and commit to buying a set of the sig cards and a set of standard cards. =D>
Its not often that someone outside of the big operators do cards, so support Naz and know he isn't after profit but looking after genuine collectors,
it takes a lot of money and commitment to do what he has done.
I have asked for 2 sets of sigs and a set of commons but intend to buy more once I sell off some more of my cigarette cards.

regards Russell :thumbsup:

Spewing
FROM SE PRODUCTS,

"We intend on releasing this trading card series on a two year cycle. Next year’s program will include a summary of the 2013/14 season in conjunction with the 2014/15 players. We are hoping to include the a tribute to the 2015 ICC World Cup which as your probably aware is scheduled to be played in Australia and New Zealand.

Thanks for your interest,"

So looks like we will have to wait another 12 months for some more cricket, better then being snubbed completely i guess!!

Dammit as a Heat fan was really looking forward to a BBL02 Champions card this year :(

Ok the latest update,and it's not good news at all.
No cricket cards for this year,no master set in the planning for this year either so far.
Cricket Australia do not currently have anyone licencesed to do cricket cards for 2014 and onwards at the moment.
S.E Products were waiting on approval from Cricket Australia and approval has not come throught as it will be to late to get them done in time for the start of the season.
If cricket collectors want cards for 2014 onwards all I can say is send a email to cricket Australia letting them know and dealers do the same as well,as it's a gr8 entry level for kids to get into collecting.
Otherwise do support Naz with the set he is bringing out.

Thanks Russell and Corey for your kind words of support. I'm going to print next week and should be able to start supplying the regular set shortly after.

The signature cards will take a bit longer of course as I have to get them across to both Chappell and Hadlee and give them sufficient time to return them. Here is an exclusive sneak peak of the finished prototype ...

clarkey.jpg

Note: Image above is Low Resolution.

Looking great Naz Well done. Looking forward to the release date now.

Love the finished logo of cow corner. Was it John's design you went for in the end?

Thanks Alex. Nah, sadly John couldn't get around to creating one for me. Would you believe, I made that version myself and then had the graphic designer and a mate help polish it up a tad. Quite proud of myself, given I'm not very talented :)

Hi Naz,

the logo looks great to me.
You should be very proud of what is turning out to be a fantastic product.
I am soooo looking forward to having my sets in hand.
Can't wait to see the next Naz project

regards Russell =D>:thumbsup:

Hi Naz,

am prepared to hitch up the trailer as always to load up some of your stuff when Mrs Naz throws it out the door.
But don't think you're coming with it. LOL

regards Russell :p

Back
Top Bottom