2012 select series 2 rumors!

hadfield47

Banned User
Real Name
Jayke
eBay User
Hadfield47
I have confirmed rumored from a very good source. That select will be releasing series 4 of the hall of fame.
Including is some sort of limited hof as well.
Will have to wait and see.

Would like to hear about other rumors.

Very Excited!! though im guessing there wont be medallist signatures then?

Would be a shame if they didn't do medalist signature cards this year. Buddy, Swan, Bartel, Judd & Heppell! That would mean Buddy and Hawthorn supporters would miss out on another Coleman medalist signature card.

On the other hand...HOF would possibly include the likes of Buckley, Voss, Hird & Ricciuto!

I know medal signatures would be a shame to not be included. But select need to change it up a bit it's the same old stuff for a few years now. Will Defs be buying a few cases. Murray and jesaulenko signatures. Hopefully Lou Richards gets inducted as a legend too before he gets too ill.
This would be most exciting

i like the hof series but it will be a shame for hawks supporters if they dont do a buddy coleman sig this year, especially after 2009 pinnacle when there was no buddy coleman or hodge norm smith sigs

As much as i will get stoned for such a comment how about a player signing that hasn't done so time and time again for Select. Like say oh.......

Peter Matera Hall of Fame signature. ;)

Seriously how many Buckley and Hird signatures does one collector need?

[/quote]Seriously how many Buckley and Hird signatures does one collector need?[/quote]

Tell me about it :lol:

Back
Top Bottom