2012 Parallel DIY Silver Laser Stickers and Gold Cards Select Champions Needed Updated 3/8/12

So the only thing you need are the cards in black? How long do the blues stay blue before they go black or vanish off the list? Are there any other inserts you still need?

I'm sure i could help somewhere but i get lost with the whole Black/Blue/Red/Green system lol

So the only thing you need are the cards in black? How long do the blues stay blue before they go black or vanish off the list? Are there any other inserts you still need?

I'm sure i could help somewhere but i get lost with the whole Black/Blue/Red/Green system lol

I need the blue and the black please :) .... Next time I update all these blues will be black :) ..... The blue won't vanish they will go black then red :) .... Then after red is when they vanish :) .... Where is a link to your want/trade or sale list please ?????

There is a link to my inserts list in my signature :) .... But I will update it soon so that will bring it up :) ....

Cheers Shell :)

Sorry guys it took someone else to tell me, that I hadn't actually let you guys which cards were what I needed..... So I have fixed that now :)

Back
Top Bottom