2012 Inserts

Coopner

Blood of Blue and Gold
Real Name
David
Hey Fellas
Need a few trades to finish off the insert sets, let me know if you have something to trade:

Centurions
Have:

Need:
3 - Croker, 9 - Price

Thanks ;)

Hi there :)

I have the ST12-Dragons that you need and would willing to trade it for ST5- Titans ???? What are your thoughts and do you still even ST12- Dragons ????

Cheers Shell :)

I have the Slater try machine, Sharks showtime and Priddis (6) centurion if you still need them. Would trade for TM 29, ST15 and TC1 if you are interested.

Mate, I do need those, and I still do have the ones you are after, however as you have <10 feedback you will have to send first. its a condition of oztrader site, i'm sure you can work out why. are you comfortable with that?
you also need a certain number of general posts before you can recieve PMs, otherwise i would have contacted you directly
let me know, i am keen for the cards. I really would like to give you the benift of the doubt, unfortunately ive been burnt before

Completely understand, happy to abbide by those conditions. I used to be a member back in 2008 but have just rejoined with a new user name. Do you want to submit the trade agreement thread. I will pack them up and post them during the week.

Packaged up in toploaders surrounded by padding and a cardboard sleeve. I will post here when they are in the mail. Could you send mine back in the toploaders when you recieve yours? Thanks for the trade

Luke

At the moment no, but I will be getting a box in the next week. I will post up once I have been through it.

Hey Fellas
Need a few trades to finish off the insert sets, let me know if you have something to trade:

Try Machines:
Have:
TM16-K. Gordon, TM26-A.Graham, TM29-Bowen, TM34-Coote, TM39-Creagh
Need:
TM21-Slater, TM35-M.Gordon

Rookies:
Have:
RS13-Simms
Need:
RS3-Reynolds, RS14-Faifai Loa, RS21-Taylor

Showtime:
Have
ST15-Warriors.
Need:
ST4-Sharks, ST9-Cowboys, ST16-Tigers

Centurions
Have:
TC1-Kimmorley
Need:

Thanks ;)

Try again...

Do you have any unpeeled Silvers to trade?

I have plenty of inserts that you require.

Back
Top Bottom