2012 Football Draft Prospects -PREMIUM AFL JANUARY RELEASE

Have to agree. Bust the case, yes the boxes will go up but you don't know what you might have. Could be a triple signature of Ellis, Kavanagh and Paine, some guernsey numbered goodness or a ultimate redemption. You're clearly stronger than i am. :lol:

I have kept and unopended box. Call me crazy but i like having those sort of things. Each to their own i guess.

That's right. I have to remind myself that some birds aren't meant to be caged. Their feathers are just too bright. And when they fly away, the part of you that knows it was a sin to lock them up does rejoice. :thumbsup:

Call me crazy but i may also buy a case and keep it sealed....i think this will go up in value a lot and we have already noticed that...

I cant keep unopened boxes in the house, I have tried, i have found unopened boxes of long sold out series before and cracked them all.
the cards want to be free of there plastic prisons, help them be Free :thumbsup:

I am not that good at keeping unopened boxes in the house either mate......will have to see how I go lol The order has only just been placed so the daily count can't start until I get it. Let's see how long I can last LMAO

Is anyone having trouble posting ALFTCC? I can't seem to reply to any post?!?

Anyways I read in a post there that Carneige Collectables could not get anymore 2012 Draft Prospects.......I find that odd considering I just bought a case !?!

I think you may find the reason Carnegie are not getting more is that Dave was pissed that they agreed to sell for his recommended retail price and then went and undercut him.

From the initial release date. There was a post from Pakchoy about it back in this thread somewhere.

Ohh right....so they got charged under $729.95 and are selling for more to make a decent profit....am I correct?

It's because the case prices were going up and they can't make any money if they sell the boxes at 65.00 each. The case prices are now 780.00 for everyone. No wholesale to anyone anymore, this includes Carnegie and everyone selling his product. So unless they put the prices of the boxes up over David's prices there is no profit. No point in doing that as people will just go to David at the end of the day. There isn't much product left and since it's nearly gone Dave has decided to remove the case discount. Can't blame him for doing so. He isn't putting up the prices of the boxes, just selling them for 65.00 a box whether it's a full case or a single box. I can tell you that David is not angry at Carnegie what so ever from the conversations i have had with him and everything being said is nothing but rumour and innuendo. Trust me as i have this information directly from David and have even spoken to Carnegie about a week ago at which point they said the cases were going up and they weren't sure whether they would get more product.

Back
Top Bottom