For Sale/For Trade 2012 & 2013 NRL

Status
Not open for further replies.

MillsAU

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Andrew
I'm not a hardcore collector with millions of spare cards to go around but thanks for looking at my thread. I'm open to trading cards, selling cards, buying cards. Suggest anything. I'll be open to it.

2013 Traders

Need

P12 2011 Eagles

2012 Champions

Need

TM02 Jack Reed
TM21 Billy Slater
TM50 Beau Ryan

SH03 Bulldogs
SH07 Storm
SH16 Tigers

Available for Sale or Trade

TM39 Ben Creagh
TM44 SKD
TM46 Kevin Locke
TM49 Blake Ayshford

2012 Dynasty

Available for Sale or Trade

TY01 Slater

AW06 Stewart

AS15 Matthew Bowen
AS16 Cory Paterson
AS32 Adam Blair
AS36 JWH

SP058 Jamal Idris
SP070 Brent Kite
SP140 Dan Hunt

PC2 Raiders
I would only be interested in a straight swap for a Rabbitohs card.

TPS6 Buhrer (55/300)
I would only be interested in a straight swap for Peats, Johnson or Woods. I would prefer a lower number but we might need to have a discussion.

LLB1 Thaiday (50/50)
I would only be interested in a straight swap for LLB14 Rabbitohs. I would prefer a 'good' number because I consider 50/50 to be second best after 1/50 but we might need to have a discussion.

Hi mate

Not interested in selling LLB1 at this stage unless I can source a decent Rabbitohs one to replace it.

Cheers

Hi mate i have the Redeemed predictor souths 2 cards ill trade you for your redeemed Raiders 2 cards if you want.

Cheers Rob

Sorry i need the redeemed 1, have you got anything else to trade or just the cards on here.

Or how much for the top prospect do you want,

Cheers Rob

Not selling that at this stage. Can't you just mail the card to select and redeem it? Or I can do it for you and we can trade when it comes through?

Not selling that at this stage. Can't you just mail the card to select and redeem it? Or I can do it for you and we can trade when it comes through?

To send it away you need all the other 15 predictor cards 1 from each team,you cant send 1 in only the the storm u can because they won,

Ah my bad. OK thanks for clarifying. I guess I want to trade my unredeemed Raiders for an unredeemed Rabbits. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom