2012/13 Australian Cricket (*SPOILERS*)

With six wickets still to get and the number of remaining overs dwindling, Wade handed the gloves and pads to Phil Hughes and bowled the final over before the tea break.
And impressively, Wade's first over in international cricket was a maiden, with his medium pace topping 130km/h and keeping Thilan Samaraweera quiet.
He was no worse than any of the other Australian bowlers, who have taken just one wicket between them on a pitch that should be a batsman's nightmare.
:lol:...Amazing!!
Yeah, that was pretty funny! Maybe Wage should give up the gloves and be the next Garfield Sobers :D

Squad David Warner, Ed Cowan, Phillip Hughes, Shane Watson, Michael Clarke (capt), Michael Hussey, Usman Khawaja, Matthew Wade (wk), Mitchell Johnson, Peter Siddle, Mitchell Starc, Jackson Bird, Nathan Lyon.

For the Boxing Day Test

I'd just like to say that I think I'm developing a man crush for Siddle.:p I just love the way he gives 100% for his country every time he bowls. Without him I'd say we wouldn't have won this test.

I don't know how they can say Siddle was picking the seam of the ball, when it looks like he bites his nails.

Just saying.

I saw the video before they stopped showing it and only showed the picture.

Siddle doesn't look like he has fingernails and IMO doesn't look like he is tampering.

Yeah there was no way he tampered with it in any way, the pictures show he is just frigging holding the ball like bowlers do every time they run in for christs sake. Sri Lanka have just made something out of nothing and admitted they have no proof. Its poor sportsmanship in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom