2011 Oct NRL Supercoach Competition- $$$ FULL

okay two more spots left i suppose if ross still wants to organise it this year.

Yes mate I'm keen........but apparrantly not as keen as you by the looks of it though :lol:

Where do you want me to credit the funds or are you just being my personal assistant?

I am happy to bow to your enthusiasm as I do seem to be struggling for time these days.

Cheers
Ross

Yes mate I'm keen........but apparrantly not as keen as you by the looks of it though :lol:

Where do you want me to credit the funds or are you just being my personal assistant?

I am happy to bow to your enthusiasm as I do seem to be struggling for time these days.

Cheers
Ross

i didn't mind organising it haha, but i don't really want to hold the funds, if that's okay with you. because my mum and sister both use the same ebay and Paypal as me.

but its pretty much already organised, just need two more spots and same organisation as last year ?

i didn't mind organising it haha, but i don't really want to hold the funds, if that's okay with you. because my mum and sister both use the same ebay and Paypal as me.

but its pretty much already organised, just need two more spots and same organisation as last year ?

Happy to hold the funds however I would argue that posting the thread is the easy bit chasing the PayPal is the hard yards....:p

Have you heard from AY / Chris / sharkiefan.......they were pretty involved last year?

Cheers
Ross

chris hasnt been on in i dont know how long i shall send a pm across to AY and sharkie fan :)

1 Girds
2 Girds ( dad)
3 aussiebloke
4 aussiebloke (lisa)
5 digeze
6 oneil
7 i like my potatoes mashed
8 erccc
9 nathraider
10 nathraider (nath)
12 kiwi_in_melb
13 lilreddevil