2011/2012 Cricket Card Release

ooneil

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Owen
Anyone heard anything else??

The Mad Hatter tells me that weetbix will be doing a set.

I have also previously heard that Goldie is doing a set although i was not a fan of the mini bats and im not expecting to much from a toy manufacturer.

Im only interested in quality releases. if its a Weetbix set or something from Goldie i will give them a miss. for me theres not a lot of fun in collecting a set if theres no chance of hitting a nice insert card or signature. but thats just me!

Goldies have confirmed with me today that they are NOT doing another mini-bat / card set. D'oh. I kinda liked em.

With Select out, that leaves just the Weet-bix, though how many and which players still to be confirmed.

Dammit...I should just buy the licence!!!

I have spoke to them. They have an international release slated for next year however have no intentions of re-entering Australia directly

Just wondering if anyone knows much about the CA Captains card release. I think Glenn from Gold Coast Cards is selling them on ebay. They look like they are a limited edition set to 200 and from what I know they came with the channel nine framed print limited to the same amount. Not sure if you could get your hands on them seperately.

Peter

I'll have to email Weetbix again tomorrow. Seems way too late in the summer to have anything out now.