2011/12 Australian Summer Of Cricket (*SPOILERS*)

Warner is on fire.
What a six early in the innings.:woot:
Plenty of solid 4s.
don't know what Sharma said but it has made him put the accelerator down:lol:

Keep it up fella:D

What A Hundred By David Warner! Tied with the 4th Fastest 100 in Test Match Cricket! Can't Wait when I go to watch at The WACA Tomorrow:woot:

Starc is just a younger version of MJ.

How?? They Play differently. Its Like Saying Usman Khawaja is like Simon Katich because his a Left Hander batsman and like to Move across the Crease

---------- Post added 13-01-2012 at 06:28 PM ----------

Brilliant innings by Warner.....cant wait to see what he can do tomorrow!

Warner Needs to Survive Zaheer Khan's Bowling tomorrow! Caused him some problem with the last over of the Day!

What a thrilling innings by David (I hate this "Davey" rubbish Channel 9 go on with:mad:) Warner.

I now await the Ian Chappell "reminds me of Roy Fredericks in 1975-76...the West Indies had about 200 off 20 overs...it was amazing" story, which has become part of my Test cricket-watching WACA Test ritual! :p

Hopefully he can survive Zaheer Khan this morning and then go to 150+, will be interesting to see how he bats against the older ball and with the field set back as Dhoni likes to do.

On another note, I was delighted with the Ed Cowan "not out" late last night - I think quite of a few of us have talked on here about chickens coming home to roost in regards to India, the ICC and the Decision Review System!:thumbsup:

I saw Katich at the Thunder vs Scorchers match the other night.

I asked him if he had another 329 reasons to still hate Pup! LOL!

They talk about Watson strolling back in to this side.

BS I say. If Cowan and Warner establish a solid base, then who do you drop?

I'd take Marsh out but Watson won't go to 3.

Clarke is captain and will be retained, so it is down to them tapping either Ponting or Hussey on the shoulder and shuffling them on.

My money is on Punter to retire at Adelaide.

Warner and Cowan will remain opening.

Khawaja is the long term #3.

Clarke will move up to 4 once Punter hangs up the boots.

Watson will slot in at 5 probably I would say.

Had a Great Time at the WACA Today:woot:, Was great to See Warner bat and Starc Getting some wickets but bad to see some of the Batsman's Fail! I see Marsh staying for the Next Test unless Shane Watson is fit because i don't think the Aussies will bring anyone else back, maybe Khawaja but i don't really see that happening unless he does well at club cricket This weekend. Happy to See Starc Bowl well:) The Best and Worst part of the day for me was when i spent the last 40 Minutes of The Days Play near the fine Leg Boundary To Get Mitchell Starc's autograph but i was so close every time when he was signing autographs but in the end i didn't get his Autograph:cry:

I really Wish i got his Autograph:)

PS. Go Mitchell Starc!:kick:

Back
Top Bottom