Baseball 2011-12 ABL custom cards

Finishing off posting up images of the front of the Canberra cards I've done - this makes a total of 40 Canberra cards - 38 players, the mascot and the Asst GM (a friend).

There were 10 Canberra players I didn't manage to get decent photos of - however many of those played only 1 or 2 games (9 players I didn't get played a combined total of 12 games between them, and the other 1 played 7 games), so I didn't do too bad.

Will start posting up some more from other teams soon.

(Edit: Found a photo - albeit not a great one - amongst my shots for one of the missing Canberra players, so only missing 10 Canberra players now. Revised numbers and added additional photo)

Have finally finished all the card backs for the Canberra players. Now to work on the other teams.
Here are the card fronts for the Melbourne players. There aren't many unfortunately. I usually try and get to 2 games each series. I only got to one game in the Melbourne Aces series ,and even then, only saw 4 innings due to rain, so not many shots of Aces players :( Really disappointed on missing out on shots of players like Huber, Lindsay and Blackley.

Oh, and I'd appreciate people's opinions on which photos to use on some of my card designs. I've shown some of the options in the http://www.ozcardtrader.com.au/community/threads/your-opinion-which-card-design-is-better.118159/ thread.

Thats some sensational photography Adam. I wish there was a photographer around back when I was playing Major League Baseball and National League Softball in Sydney taking shots like this. I'd pay good money for a card of myself from back in the late 80s and early 90s.

Thanks once again for the compliments :)

Here are the card fronts for the Adelaide Bite players. Again, only got to one game, so not as large of a player selection, but most of the major position players. Again - some players have multiple card fronts as I haven't decided on which shot to use yet. Any and/or all suggestions welcome :)

Slowly but surely getting there. Have now completed all of the card backs for Brisbane and Perth, in a ddition to the other teams already done. About a third of the way through Sydney, and then I can look at getting them printed up.

Here are the card fronts of the Perth cards that I haven't previously posted.

Going back through photos from the previous season, I I added some additional shots to the Blue Sox (as per post above), and several more to the Bandits. This was mainly for players that I hadn't been able to get a photo of this season, but who were still playing for their respective teams. Here are the additional Bandits cards that I added.

Well, the card backs are now done, and I'll be looking at going to the printers in a couple of weeks time.
PM coming for several who've expressed an interest in obtaining some of these.
FYI, Here are the fronts and backs of the checklist cards to show a summary of the cards created.

Back
Top Bottom