2010 Panini Absolute Memorabilia Football Box Break - MUCH AWESOMENESS !! :-)

AusRam

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Trevor
Had a "breakfest" of boxes last night , and this is the result of a break of Panini Absolute.

Now you must understand I'm a HUGE Rams fan, have been for 25 odd years..

Here's the break.

First Pack - The Hit -

Tim Tebow
Rookie Premiere Materials AUTO 263/299 Not a bad start at all :thumbsup:

PA-TT.jpg

Second Pack - MAJOR HIT !!!:D:thumbsup:

SAM BRADFORD !
Rookie Premiere Materials Silver NFC 81/99 !!! Bummer it wasn't the auto version though...

PA-SB1.jpg

Third Pack - Not bad

Arrelious Benn
Stargazing Blue foil Prime AUTO 2/10 - Not bad, but the patch is white - likely part of the number.

PA-AA.jpg

Well that's my couple of AUTO hits.

Final Pack - I lost track of the final pack opening up other stuff. Came back to it and this was the HIT - un-be-freaking-lievable !! :woot:

SAM BRADFORD Rookie Premiere Materials NFL AUTO 254/299 !!!! :kick:

PA-SB2.jpg

That's just crazy, any other non-rams collector would probably be really p1ssed at getting two hits of the same guy in one box, but I'm over the moon !!!

Also got 4 RC's,
C. Scoot, J. Haden, C. Jones, F.Barnes

Rest were base...

Very happy with the box, and want another, but I think this one would be hard to beat - for me at least ! ;)

Glad to hear you got yourself a couple Bradford's :) Ya incredibly lucky.... I collect the Wolves in the NBA and can't bust anything of even their crap rookies over the years... always shattered to get other teams boring crappy cards - but nice hit on team cards :D

Probably will move some of the stuff from my breaks at some stage - already have interest in the Benn from someone (the Bradford's are both PC) but the Tebow might end up available. I've got more stuff on the way and I'm in the process of setting up a bucket at present, so a lot of the break stuff I don't want for PC will go in there...I'll post a link when it's all ready !

I have a bradford already mate - and have some really nice NFL.. maybe we can do a trade for the tebow.. as I am a bronco's fan

Back
Top Bottom