2009 Select Pinnacle case share.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoMoto

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Ming
ok guys,

Starting a case share of series 2 select.
No other details except the name and the price at this stage.
There are 16 boxes in a case

The case share will be approx $135 per box. + postage.

FYI - So it is clear from the start, l will be keeping the case card.
For those that are interested please respond to this thread.

i'll wait until we know whats in the series first. then i'll know how many i want to bust. so i'll let ya know closer to the release date.

22 all australians 1 in 8 packs
5 medal cards 1 in 36.
Rookie sensation 1 in 36 packs (not sure how many or if signed)
Predictors 1 in 36 packs.
10 double trouble cards 1 in 44 packs.
7 captains 1 in 504 packs
2 case cards 200 of each only

Do not quote me on any of the above, but this is what has been heard from reliable sources from within. Mose well post it now that it is so close. Also flyers will be out 1st week in july, then a release 2 to 3 weeks after. Or so the apparent schedule goes.

22 all australians 1 in 8 packs
5 medal cards 1 in 36.
Rookie sensation 1 in 36 packs (not sure how many or if signed)
Predictors 1 in 36 packs.
10 double trouble cards 1 in 44 packs.
7 captains 1 in 504 packs
2 case cards 200 of each only

Do not quote me on any of the above, but this is what has been heard from reliable sources from within. Mose well post it now that it is so close. Also flyers will be out 1st week in july, then a release 2 to 3 weeks after. Or so the apparent schedule goes.

the rookie sensations would have to be signed if a box is $135, no-one would pay that much for a box with no sig. going by the 05 Tradition prices which had one dps per box id say they are signed. so no buddy coleman sig or hodgey norm smith sig, one of those would have been nice in my PC, shame really.

What the hell, put me down for 1 box gomoto. not all that impressed with the box pulls but who am i kidding, im still gonna buy them :p

mmm Decisions Decisions....

Should i or shouldnt????

The girlfriend is gonna kill me when i tell her about this....

What the hell.... Put me down for 2 boxes thanks mate!!

I will get my better half to send out invitatons to my funeral.

Hopefully she lets me bust the boxes open before she busts me :(

Mate, the rules say that there must be a raffle over the case card with everyone who bought a box and the winner gets it.
I might buy a box...will consult and give the verdict later..

it says in the 1st post Moto is getting it....

I will do the list for ya

Case 1
1. Holzbauer
2. Holzbauer
3. Blown8
4. smit

I know mate, but the sight rules state "Group buys must be approved by one of the admin members of OzCardTrader. a) The member who organises the group buy MUST NOT profit in any way from the group break. This includes case cards - if a case includes a case card, then it must either be sold and the cost reduced for each member, or given away to the group buy participants by a random draw done by an Admin or Mod not participating in the group buy. b) More to be added"..

yes and as it states moto has had the group buy confirmed by Graham and will be keeping the case card...

Graham seems to think its fine... you should find a case share elsewhere if your not a fan of the way its being run

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom