2009 NRL Champions on Gamedaytradingcards.com

Gameday Online

OZCT Supporter
Real Name
Peter Thompson
eBay User
supa5
Hi All,

Peter from Gamedaytradingcards.com. I am in the process of a major overhaul of the site to make it more user friendly and useful for collectors.
I have just begun to add the pages for the new release NRL and AFL for 2009.
I have added a link to the checklist for the release and just wanted to check with some users if the page can be viewed properly. It is a PDF file on the web and I have had to reduce quality in order to minimize file size. Can some collectors please visit the link below and click on the checklist and let me know if it is clear enough to read. Help on this would be greatly appreciated.

2009 Select NRL Champions Trading cards

Full descriptions and pictures of the set will be up shortly after it is released.
While you do this have a look around the site and give me some feedback on what you like and don't like , how it loads and any thoughts on what would be good editions to the site. Keep in mind the site is still a work in progress.
If you want to learn more about what gamedaytradingcards.com is all about OR if you can assist in any way in building up the online encyclopedia of sports trading cards send me a PM.

Thanks in Advance

Peter Thompson
Gamedaytradingcards.com

Back
Top Bottom