2009 AFL Pinnacle Break - Live

17 Base + All Australian Paul Medhurst
18 Base
Bottom Left
19 Base
20 Base
Looks like Select are following the same system as usual, All Australians are sequential.

25 Base + Double Trouble Richmond (Morton & Richardson):woot:
26 Base
27 Base + All Australian Dean Cox:D
Bottom Right
28 Base
What a box! A Rookie Sensation and a Double Trouble (pity about the team... :p) Come on Captain Auto and Watts DPS! :lol:

29 Base
30 Base + All Australian Chris Judd:D
31 Base
32 Base + Draft Pick Signature Chris Yarran 382/400:v:
There is the DPS. Yarran, not too bad. Right before Rich and after Hurley. Could be a lot worse. ;)
And Judd! Need I say more...

33 Base
34 Base
35 Base
36 Base
Well, I think I ran out of puff a bit there at the end. :D

Very happy with that box. Can't wait to get the other boxes tomorrow. Have to say, rather suprised that I hit the Rookie Sensation and Double Trouble in the same box. A 1:4 and 1:2 in the same box seems to mean that there will be a few very empty boxes left in that case.

Will get some scans up a little later as dinner is calling. Thanks all for watching and for the well wishes and I will update the first post with what is up for trade, etc with the scans!

Cheers!

33 Base
34 Base
35 Base
36 Base
Well, I think I ran out of puff a bit there at the end. :D

Very happy with that box. Can't wait to get the other boxes tomorrow. Have to say, rather suprised that I hit the Rookie Sensation and Double Trouble in the same box. A 1:4 and 1:2 in the same box seems to mean that there will be a few very empty boxes left in that case.

Will get some scans up a little later as dinner is calling. Thanks all for watching and for the well wishes and I will update the first post with what is up for trade, etc with the scans!

Cheers!

Holy cow that was huge (imagine if you pulled a captain as well:p)

Well done, look forward to some scans:D

Back
Top Bottom