2009/10 Select Cricket

Re: Cricket Case Share?

Release date is some time in November....let's hope it is a better series than last years as there was nothing HUGE to pull. I think 1 decent Auto per box is needed :)

If it is a decent series then I'd say we have the numbers.....if it isn't then most people won't bother so we'll wait for the release of the Promo sheets.

im pretty sure they are due to be released second week in november

i wish select didnt leave things until the last minute.. ahh well im going to collect them this year, i havent collected cricket cards in years!! something to do until next years league cards i guess.

yea thats very annoying...how they release the promo sheet like a week or two b4 they actually come out

Richo, were you looking at a case share of the new Select release, or the Futera International release??

If its for Select, I think I'll give it a miss - but I'd definately be interested if your looking at the Futera (of course once we see how it looks) :thumbsup:

Thanks mate!!

I have to agree, futera and i'm in for a few boxes, but select would have to be really worth while.

Richo, were you looking at a case share of the new Select release, or the Futera International release??

If its for Select, I think I'll give it a miss - but I'd definately be interested if your looking at the Futera (of course once we see how it looks) :thumbsup:

Thanks mate!!

To be honest it doesn't matter to me as GoMoto would be organising the case :)
(Right Ming?)
So I will just be a participant like the rest of you, I just started the thread to see how much interest there was in getting a Case together. Whether it is Select or Futera would depend on which series is more popular AND if Ming has access to both.

Once the info on each series is out I'll start a poll to see which one we will go ahead with :)

can some one please give me some info on new futera cards
i didnt even think they made them anymore?!

I will have access to the Futera case

The Futera cricket will not be released for another year.

futera international cricket is ment to be mid next year, so i dont think we will be comparing the two as they will be released 8 months apart. looks like theres enough interest if Select pull their finger out and come up with a good series. if not, we might struggle to get the 12 or so boxes sold. i know that if its anything like last year i'll only buy from the newsagency. they need a couple of big sig redemptions to encourage people to buy bigger so there arnt as many unsold boxes left. theirs excess stocks are just overflowing everywhere from the last 2 releases.

Well said Daz, I'm with you - no interest in Select unless there are some genuine high-end inserts. I believe however we are in for more of the same garbage as the last 2 years.

To be honest it doesn't matter to me as GoMoto would be organising the case :)
(Right Ming?)
So I will just be a participant like the rest of you, I just started the thread to see how much interest there was in getting a Case together. Whether it is Select or Futera would depend on which series is more popular AND if Ming has access to both.

Once the info on each series is out I'll start a poll to see which one we will go ahead with :)

No worries thanks RIcho :thumbsup:

Guess I'll just sit back and see what the respective companies can come up with before I commit to anything...

futera international cricket is ment to be mid next year, so i dont think we will be comparing the two as they will be released 8 months apart. looks like theres enough interest if Select pull their finger out and come up with a good series. if not, we might struggle to get the 12 or so boxes sold. i know that if its anything like last year i'll only buy from the newsagency. they need a couple of big sig redemptions to encourage people to buy bigger so there arnt as many unsold boxes left. theirs excess stocks are just overflowing everywhere from the last 2 releases.

As Brad said, Well said, agree with you there!
I guess i am hoping for soming similar to 2007 where there were decent Signature Redemptions in every 3 boxes or so.......fingers crossed!

The wait continues :)

---------- Post added 20-10-2009 at 10:15 AM ----------

Well said Daz, I'm with you - no interest in Select unless there are some genuine high-end inserts. I believe however we are in for more of the same garbage as the last 2 years.

Man I hope not!

How good would a steve and mark waugh dual auto redemption be.

i know im dreaming, but yeah.

Yeah now that would be worth buying a box or two for!

The Waugh Brothers could be called Double Trouble Signature Redemption with a picture of them running between the wickets together......kind a like the memorabila piece that was done of them seen below.
waugh_brothers_n_arms.jpg

Or something like this in a card format:
lrg_print_4837.jpg

Back
Top Bottom