2008 James Hird Tribute Signature Card

Donald_Draper

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Z
Hi Everybody,

I am trying to trackdown a 2008 Select Classic James Hird Tribute Signature Card.

It is the last card I need for my PC. I have been trying to get an autograph card from each of my favourite sportsmen in every sport I follow.

Basketball: Anfernee Hardaway and Tim Duncan
Rugby League: 90's Canberra Raiders (Meninga, Daley, Stuart, Clyde, Mullins and Walters)
Tennis: Goran Ivanisevic

After a number of years I have managed to pull together something from each sportsmen, except from AFL. That is why I am trying to track down a James Hird Signature card and/or Matthew Lloyd Signature Card.

If somebody could help me out with the 2008 James Hird Tribute Signature Card at a reasonable price I would sincerely appreciate it. If I can get that I will be a very satisfied collector and that should just about wrap it up for me (maybe a few odds and ends later on though)

Thanks for your time guys!

Bump! If you know anybody who has one either, please let them know I am interested.

Another question guys, do you think the 2008 James Hird Tribute Signature Card is nicer or the 1997 James Hird Brownlow Medal Signature Card?

would you be interested in lloyd or hird hand signed cards?
pm me