2008 James Hird Tribute Signature Card

Donald_Draper

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Z
Hi Everybody,

I am trying to trackdown a 2008 Select Classic James Hird Tribute Signature Card.

It is the last card I need for my PC. I have been trying to get an autograph card from each of my favourite sportsmen in every sport I follow.

Basketball: Anfernee Hardaway and Tim Duncan
Rugby League: 90's Canberra Raiders (Meninga, Daley, Stuart, Clyde, Mullins and Walters)
Tennis: Goran Ivanisevic

After a number of years I have managed to pull together something from each sportsmen, except from AFL. That is why I am trying to track down a James Hird Signature card and/or Matthew Lloyd Signature Card.

If somebody could help me out with the 2008 James Hird Tribute Signature Card at a reasonable price I would sincerely appreciate it. If I can get that I will be a very satisfied collector and that should just about wrap it up for me (maybe a few odds and ends later on though)

Thanks for your time guys!

Bump! If you know anybody who has one either, please let them know I am interested.

Another question guys, do you think the 2008 James Hird Tribute Signature Card is nicer or the 1997 James Hird Brownlow Medal Signature Card?

Back
Top Bottom