Status
Not open for further replies.

crg0084

Looking for pies autos
Real Name
chris
eBay User
crg0084
Hi all as you may be aware i have been considering selling a set of platinums well now im commited as i need the money for a house deposit.
I did not want to sell them individually but as not many people have the cash spare to buy a full set im going to offer them individually for sale but in like a case split sort of deal.
First i will take offers from any one interested put there name down against the cards they want once there is takers for every card i will collect money and mail cards out.
Cards and numbers are as follows...

dpp1 kreuzer 089/100 $300 SOLD
dpp2 cotchin 057/100 $330 SOLD
dpp3 masten 072/100 $180 SOLD
dpp4 morton 065/100 $150 SOLD
dpp5 grant 043/100 $130 SOLD
dpp6 myers 077/100 $170 SOLD
dpp7 palmer 005/100 $285 SOLD
dpp8 henderson 053/100 $155 SOLD
dpp9 mcevoy 048/100 $130 SOLD
dpp10 dangerfield 088/100 $155 SOLD
dpp11 veszpremi 049/100 $125 SOLD
dpp12 rioli 079/100 $260 SOLD
dpp13 ebert 064/100 $140 SOLD
dpp14 grimes 029/100 $130 SOLD
dpp15 tarrant 099/100 $115 SOLD
dpp16 lobbe 065/100 $115 SOLD
dpp17 taylor 020/100 $160 SOLD

Make offers please guys we need a maximum of 17 people here to split this set up and give these cards a new home.

any one who has previously contacted me in regard to individual cards could you please do so again if your still interested as i may not have your old emails.
Thanks

please only pm me if you are seriously interested in these cards $200 for kreuzer and cotchin is NOT serious.Even $200 each is NOT serious.....
I am keen to sell them but for fair value ONLY.
not open slather for hyinas.

if you know what you don't want for them, then why not just put the price you do want!
surely it can't be that hard, why make people stuff around pm'ing you with offers that may not even come close to what you want?
I don't blame the person for offering you $200 for both cotchin & kruezer,
this whole for sale, make an offer thing really ****s me.
it's not that hard to put a price on cards your selling, surely.
if you want best price then put them up on eBay @ 99c and let the market decide.
I bet if that person offered $1000 for cotchin & kruezer you wouldn't complain hey?
is that what you expect? people to offer more than the're worth?
it's a really lame way to go about selling cards.

Gee unleash on me...
I want fair value most of you would know what fair value is being serious card collectors.
And no i wouldnt complain if someone offered me $1000 for the 2. YOU would be an idiot if you did obviously i want the best money i can for them so why would i say ok 100 if someone would offer me 150. Dont bother responding unless your making an offer on something OZCARD ROOKIE...

Actually the rookie(both of you joined at the same time) has a point. We ask that members put prices on items for sale to help stop the low ball offers that may offend. Its MUCH easier to put a slightly higher price than what you want and then work your way around that.

If you sell something here for $$s then its highly in your interest to at least know the cards worth and what a fair price is to save everyones time including your own.

I say that was constructive criticism rather than having a go.

Actually the rookie(both of you joined at the same time) has a point. We ask that members put prices on items for sale to help stop the low ball offers that may offend. Its MUCH easier to put a slightly higher price than what you want and then work your way around that.

If you sell something here for $$s then its highly in your interest to at least know the cards worth and what a fair price is to save everyones time including your own.

I say that was constructive criticism rather than having a go.

A little over constructive maybe!! lol,

Pm me a price on grant please.

prices added for the people who probably dont plan to buy in any case. But thanks for taking your time to have a whinge all over my thread. Any one who is looking to buy sorry for the mess.
The prices on most are the actuall prices i paid for the cards and i dont want to sell them if im going to lose money but would be happy to include postage on all cards in the price pm any questions thanks

yeah, maybe I was a little harsh, sorry for infiltrating on your thread.
maybe start a fresh one? :)
if you pm me a postal addy, i'll send you some pie stuff to make up for it :)

yeah, maybe I was a little harsh, sorry for infiltrating on your thread.
maybe start a fresh one? :)
if you pm me a postal addy, i'll send you some pie stuff to make up for it :)

No it will be ok i will keep using this one at least it seems to be getting plenty of attention. Its ok i wont take it to heart ;) you dont need to send me free cards but im keen to know what they are if i need them maybe i could trade for something you need.

Hello Chris,

Ive sent you a PM and Im interested in 7 cards, I don't think any of the other members are interested in those 7 cards but a few of them want the other cards so Im thinking since you would want to depart with all 17 maybe we got enough for buying 12 to 13 of your cards, I hope its a solid ask from all members interested.

Cheers

Joseph

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom