2008 Champions Signed NRL cards, Any players/Teams!

Brplat

Penrith Panthers 3-PEAT 2021/2022/2023 Premiers
Real Name
Loz
eBay User
Brplat
Hi everyone,
This is something that i have wanted to do for ages, it might seem abit silly to anyone who doesnt collect hand signed autos though. :D

The 2008 nrl champions set ive finally completed, and i want to do something different and attempt to collect the whole common set again and get them personally signed by players (sounds impossibly hard but im going to try - as im not collecting the whole set in 2009 i can put all my cash into this ;)). I have afew (possibly 3 :p :lol:) now but will be interested in anyone who has any COMMONS signed from the 2008 champions set :thumbsup:

At the moment this is just something that i want to do, it hasnt gotten off the ground as such, so PM me if you have ANY 2008 signed cards from ANY teams, then give me a price you want.

Any help would be great! :p
Thanks
Brplat :thumbsup:

Just a bump up, need to see if anyone has anything on here before i make the definate choice to collect them all!!
Brplat

Guys this is my last bump for awhile, i ask for anyone going to games this year or having a chance to collect hand signed cards keep me in mind for 2008 champions ones :) Also in particular im after a signed 2008 rhys wesser sketch card :)
Thanks get back to me if you can help out
Brplat

thanks for the offer, but im only after commons :( would like those cards if they were signed commons though
Brplat

Just a bump as people will be attending games and might be seeing some of the players! :)
Brplat

Another bump guys...im well under way with this collection! But any extra help would be wonderful!
Brplat

Back
Top Bottom