Not open for further replies.

Footycardtrader

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Andrew
eBay User
footycardtrader
Ok people... Here we go....

Please only reply to this thread if you want to purchase a box. I will keep this first post updated with who is DEFINATELY in!!

Boxes will cost DELIVERED (3kg Express Post satchel wrapped in bubble wrap) $149.00 2 Boxes = $287.00

I will need payment as soon as possible (PM me for my Bank Details). I will have the satchel's & Bubble Wrap in the car ready to go and will post them all off on the way home from the city as soon as I pick the case up. That way they will be with you first thing on Tuesday morning.

I will accept paypal but at the buyers expense... $4.50 for 1 box and $8.65 for 2 boxes...

Just on a side note.... Perfect timing... Wouldn't you know it... Postage prices (for parcels) went up today!! I think letters are the same...

(If I've left anything out or you want to know more please PM me)... I want to keep this thread as clean as possible. All chat can be added to the old thread...

CLASSIC CHAT etc... OLD THREAD

BOXES/BUYER CASE 1

DarthAnnihl8or ------ 2 Boxes PAID
CPava -------------- 1 Box PAID
Ja$e ---------------- 1 Box PAID
footycard ----------- 4 box PAID
Darpy --------------- 2 Boxes PAID
OzDemon ------------ 2 Boxes PAID

BOXES/BUYER CASE 2

stormernumber1 ----- 2 Boxes PAID
ScottE -------------- 2 Boxes PAID
archer11 ------------ 2 Box PAID
dimmy449 ----------- 1 Box PAID
Sheedystar ------------- 1 Box PAID
Ja$e ---------------- 1 Box PAID
JZA ----------------- 1 Box PAID
drewjulz ------------- 1 Box PAID
Nightwatchman ------ 1 Box PAID

hey ruckers just a ?

How come you are not combining postage if someones buy 2 boxes?
And what is happening to the case card(s)

hey ruckers just a ?

How come you are not combining postage if someones buy 2 boxes?
And what is happening to the case card(s)

I am combining postage... 1 box = $149 (multiply that by 2 = $298... I'm charging $287 for 2... thats a $12 saving...

I'm going to keep the case card... From what the majority said and the PM's I got, most supported it...

By the way questions are to be asked by PM or in the other thread to keep this one cleaner (as mentioned in the 1st post)...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom