2008/09 Exquisite Case. HOLY MOTHER OF MOJO!! Scan added!

Re: 2008/09 Exquisite Case En Route.....

So....after discussions with Benny J about possibly going halves in a heavily discounted case of SPX i have somehow ended up buying a case of Exquisite on my own :confused: haha

Hahahah....yeah things escalated quickly....brick killed a guy...

anchorman-1.jpg

Birrrrrrrrrdman! Good luck bud! How did you go about with the tax invoicing for it? Remember there is a HEFTY fee from customs for anything above $1K.

ummm..i was unaware of it, but i mentioned it to Brad from D&A Cardworld before they shipped it and he has made the invoice out for under $1000 so fingers crossed things are ok!!

ummm..i was unaware of it, but i mentioned it to Brad from D&A Cardworld before they shipped it and he has made the invoice out for under $1000 so fingers crossed things are ok!!

Good stuff! Other members have got whacked with close to $350 in custom fees for not being aware of it.

Just an update guys and gals..... according to the UPS website the case has landed in OZ and i think has cleared customs ready for delivery:woot:

Thats great news!!! Bring on the Mojo!!!

Hope you get some pure mojolicious cards from the case, best of luck bro :)

good luck with the break mate, let me know if you hit a DJ White Exquisite Rookie Auto #/55 ill be happy to take it off your hands mate.

Back
Top Bottom