2007 NRL Season opening weekend! Road Trip!

nvd001

Knicks Baby!!
Real Name
Evan
eBay User
nvd001
Basically i just thought i'd start this thread to gloat about the fact that Benny J and I will be attending not only the Broncos v Cowboys season opener on Friday night @ Suncorp Stadium but we are also going to the inaugural Titans match on Sunday afternoon when they take on the 'Shimmy Shimmy-less' Dragons!!

And if thats not enough we thought we could break up the 2 footy matches with a day at the Races at Eagle Farm in Brissy on Saturday. Apparently the St Pats day races is quite the occasion!!

So yeah....should be an action packed road trip :lol: :lol:

1 day to go Benny ;) ;)

Basically i just thought i'd start this thread to gloat about the fact that Benny J and I will be attending not only the Broncos v Cowboys season opener on Friday night @ Suncorp Stadium but we are also going to the inaugural Titans match on Sunday afternoon when they take on the 'Shimmy Shimmy-less' Dragons!!

And if thats not enough we thought we could break up the 2 footy matches with a day at the Races at Eagle Farm in Brissy on Saturday. Apparently the St Pats day races is quite the occasion!!

So yeah....should be an action packed road trip :lol: :lol:

1 day to go Benny ;) ;)

JEALOUS !!!!!!... go the Broncos !!!

Kyle....you are dreaming!! Broncos back to back!!

Heading down today....if there are any Brisbanites heading to the footy or the races shoot me a text 0437473183.....we can catch up for a beer or three!!;)

Back
Top Bottom