boofheadsinc
Just thought id share one of my favourite sets in my pc.:thumbsup:

PDP2JarrydRoughead.jpg

PDP5LanceFranklin.jpg

PDP7JordanLewis.jpg

PDP21ThomasMurphy.jpg

PDP26MattLittle.jpg

Thanks for looking.:wave:

thats a fanstastic hawks set to complete!!
Look great all together,
The hawks cleaned up in the draft that year, quite a few picks!

Very nice mate, these are the only non-sig cards I collect, reckon they look great.

Only need Meyer for the complete Richmond set.

Really nice cards mate, i know quite a few people who would literally kill for those cards :), any special numbers in there?

im dissapointed:p where is the collingwood platnuim set:mad:

jokes

they are some amazing cards you have got there tough mate:thumbsup::eek:

awesome set mate, im jealous :p
im still chasing the 3 big ones myself. got 002/130 tom murphy which i was pretty happy about. missed a roughead one about 4 weeks ago on ebay when my computer dropped out, was sitting there waiting for the last 5mins to make my bid when my computer dropped out for no reason, when i logged back in i couldnt get my internet working :mad:
it went for about $135 and i was willing to pay a fair bit more! but these things happen.

awesome set mate, im jealous :p
im still chasing the 3 big ones myself. got 002/130 tom murphy which i was pretty happy about. missed a roughead one about 4 weeks ago on ebay when my computer dropped out, was sitting there waiting for the last 5mins to make my bid when my computer dropped out for no reason, when i logged back in i couldnt get my internet working :mad:
it went for about $135 and i was willing to pay a fair bit more! but these things happen.

I remember when the 2/130 went on ebay a whole set of the hawks 2/130 sold of one of the powersellers i was wondering how they managed to get there hands on the same nos.:blink:

I remember when the 2/130 went on ebay a whole set of the hawks 2/130 sold of one of the powersellers i was wondering how they managed to get there hands on the same nos.:blink:

yeah thats when i got my murphy. someone said that seller must have brought the first couple of cases off select and the numbering wasnt that mixed up for the platinums so he would have ended up getting a heap of 002 and 003 in his cases. pretty poor by select but no suprise there really :rolleyes:

I saw the platinum card #002/130 franklin for sale at the Sandown Show this year.. Someone I know bought it for $750... He is now selling.. I saw him buy it.

I saw the platinum card #002/130 franklin for sale at the Sandown Show this year.. Someone I know bought it for $750... He is now selling.. I saw him buy it.

I remember it went on ebay must of been before your mate bought it for $280
Roughy whent for around $150 all 5 of the hawks cards all went together all no. 2 strange.:)

Back
Top Bottom