2005-06 SPGU today 2pm

last pack

Chric bosh common
andre miller common
and troy hudson authentic fabric!!

not the best box but felton RC and the extra #/100 card ..... aw well, maybe next box??

nvd001 said:
last pack

Chric bosh common
andre miller common
and troy hudson authentic fabric!!

not the best box but felton RC and the extra #/100 card ..... aw well, maybe next box??

yeh it was a tough break..
i really think people should buy singles off ebay unless you have the money to spend on boxes.

they are just so risky..

but thanks for sharing :D

Tough break mate, thats a pretty shabby box, i guess we shouldnt expect anything special from upper deck though, but goddammit we keep going back for more anyway...

youll probably get $50 back of that $220 for those cards. i did slightly worse than that with my SPGU break and it was a fuckin heartbreaker, although i only payed 180 for my box. If your happy with the break thats all that matters in the end though isnt it?

remember, every bad break brings you closer to the super Mojo break! :D

Thanks for posting the Live Break mate
It's always great fun busting boxes
I think we all realise that the odds of pulling cards that could be sold for a total of more than the purchase price of the box isn't very high
But it sure is fun hoping for that Quad Legends Auto or 1/1 Lebron Headband/Tag/Jersey/Patch card!

just bought a box of 05'06 SPX from the US. he reckons it'll be here within 4 - 6 days. so maybe mid-late next week, we will have another one....and possibly the first 05'06 SPX on ozcards :lol: mojo.......

Hell yeah! cant wait to see someone pop the cherry on the new SPx, they look really nice this year, as always.

Hope you pull something killer to make up for the SPGU break :D

Back
Top Bottom