2005-06 SPGU today 2pm

nvd001

Knicks Baby!!
Real Name
Evan
eBay User
nvd001
hi guys,

just bought this box from 'newcollector' and am expecting probably wed/thurs next week after all the holidays?? it will be my first live break and i've read the other SPGU box breaks and am having 2nd thoughts about buying it after reading how shit they were!! hopefully with the early heads up, you guys can send plenty of post xmas/pre new year mojo my way and pull some decent cards?? :D

anyway, will keep you all posted when i get the box!!

Merry Christmas!!

Much good luck and mojo mate, youll have to do pretty bad to beat my shit awful SPGU break! There isnt a worse feeling for a collector than paying $220 for a box and pulling NOTHING :evil:

MOJO to you mate.. i broke 2 boxes & got nothing !!!

im sure all the crap boxes have already been broken... u will get a great break !!

you're not kidding about all the crap boxes!! i've seen a few breaks and am having second thoughts about my hard earned $220, but like you said, hopefully all the crap boxes are gone and i can get myself something special. haven's seen any Jordan "by the letters" yet....... :p

nvd001 said:
haven's seen any Jordan "by the letters" yet....... :p

http://cgi.ebay.com/WOW-05-06-SP-Ga...740534136QQcategoryZ44858QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

b8_12_200.jpg

Hey guys...Evan cant get on right now but wanted me to let you all know he will be breaking this box in about 15 mins or about 1:40pm QLD time.

so maybe there has been a jordan "by the letter" :D haha

just about to bust her boys.

6 packs per box
3 cards per pack
with a 4 card pack of MJ/Bron

Back
Top Bottom