2003 Select XL Wanted

footycardswaps

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Leigh Howlett
eBay User
pacer1969
g'day Ozcarders,
after 11 cards to complete my set of 2003 XL cards, have around 50 spares to trade.
Cards needed are 16 Steve Price Bulldogs, 77 Jason Ferris Sea Eagles, 79 Jason King Sea Eagles, 82 Kevin McGuinness Sea Eagles, 83 Brendon Reeves Sea Eagles, 87 Parramatta Eels Emblem, 90 Adam Dykes Eels, 93 Jamie LyonEels, 106 Tony Puletua Panthers, 148 Brad Fittler Roosters & 155 Anthony Minichiello Roosters.
Going through an old forum and this set is one the Ozcarder forumers favourite sets so hoping there are a few of you out there with a couple of spares to trade, cheers Leigh.

g'day Bob,, I used to listen to a sports show on the radio of an arvo and there was a BBQBob there that used to phone in, by the way it's Leigh or as most people refer to me Leroy, you appear to have mistaken me for a female.
Not to worry, that's 7 cards for me out of 11, excellent, what do you require as a trade?........
cheers Leigh

I am sorry wasnt reading it right thinking you were FOOTYPUGS What have you trade PM me Cheers Bob

Hey mate, how did you go with these? Fairly sure I have almost a full set of spare ones. Let me know what you still need and i will have a look

Update for the wanted list, still need 4 cards if anyone has them, they are 79 Jason King Manly, 83 Brendon Reeves Manly, 87 Parramatta Eels Crest/Logo & 148 Brad Fittler...........cheers Leigh

Back
Top Bottom