2003 Scanlens/Select Set

I have to pull out of the warriors sorry, not a reflection of the price which I think is more than fair, just have a couple other things to pay for at the moment. Good luck and I hope it goes ahead

This is just my opinion interpret it how you like. 2003 Scanleens Retro only 60 sets in total. Select still had these on their site while they still had the licence back in 2012 & now are not permitted to sell until they get the licence back if ever.. So lets say about 50 sets out of 60 released a few have been broken up & near impossible to put back together as sets. LLBs 50 of each much easier to get & more frequently sold or traded than the 2003 scanlens Retro even as singles as most collectors would be more reluctant to let them go as much harder to replace.Even though the LLBs are getting more money than the 2003 Retro I believe with time the 2003 Scanlens retro will grow in value & with time will over take the price of LLBs. Who knows the 2003 retro may in 10 to 20 years get what the 1963 & 1964 Scanlens get in $$$$. I don't see the LLBs growing much more in value as the value of them is inflated by the people that have them & by the buyers wanting them this will die down in time. Again this is just my opinion what do other members here think I'm keen to hear what are your thoughts on LLBs vs 2003 Scanlens Retro I'm keen to hear your thought as collectors how you value these cards..

George,
Your prices on these team sets are spot on and very generous in my humble opinion. If I didn't possess a full set myself I would've jumped at this offer. I believe that the 2003 Retro full sets will continue to climb in price over time as more sets get split & not all sets being available for the open market. I have no opinion abouts LLB's as I don't personally own any nor chase any but I think the 2003 Retro is a 'must have' set in ANY PC or at the very least a team set!

I think that your prices are very cheap for what these cards have sold for previously. The value of these are under estimated ed in my opinion. Full sets with the same number are very difficult to find. I thought the last set was purchased from select in about 2010 or 2011 George. I am sure they where on there website but out of stock. I could be wrong

I bought a set back in 2011 & it was number 35. When I said Select I meant Select?/Cardzone, I'm sure between the two of them there would be about 10 sets.

I'm not phased if it doesn't get broken up I was just trying to help out a few members on hear who have asked me several times to split a set & I've always told them I would need 12 team sets sold just to return my costs. Quiet happy to keep as a full set because I genuinely believe they will keep going up in price & once all the hoarding of the LLBs dies off they will be sought after..

I bought a set back in 2011 & it was number 35. When I said Select I meant Select?/Cardzone, I'm sure between the two of them there would be about 10 sets.

I'm not phased if it doesn't get broken up I was just trying to help out a few members on hear who have asked me several times to split a set & I've always told them I would need 12 team sets sold just to return my costs. Quiet happy to keep as a full set because I genuinely believe they will keep going up in price & once all the hoarding of the LLBs dies off they will be sought after..
I appreciate the effort you have put in to make this happen.

Fingers crossed a few other members jump on this opportunity to own cards out of this rare set.

Back
Top Bottom