2001 authentic case break later this week

Status
Not open for further replies.
tomorow afternoon
depends, i also want to video it
so it might even be sunday night because im going to be out of town for a few days

sorry mate, that was my first post here and it didnt go thru until bout 2 wks later!!!
anyways, ive cracked a lot of boxes since then so im starting to collector afl seriously now

AND ive got your 2005 traditions collinwood footy faces ready if you want it

sorry mate, that was my first post here and it didnt go thru until bout 2 wks later!!!
anyways, ive cracked a lot of boxes since then so im starting to collector afl seriously now

AND ive got your 2005 traditions collinwood footy faces ready if you want it

I also had sent you a pm regarding the Thomas 1-2 weeks ago but i've never asked you about a footy faces set? so you've might've got me mixed up with some1 else

Get over it mate, he is not here to do others bidding.

Some of us have lives, and neither the time nor energy to spend on scanning/posting pics for the gratification of people who can't take us for our word.

bidding on what? are we on ebay?

as for the "scanning of pics for the gratification of people who cant take us for our word" some of us dont want to just see the card we want to buy the card he has for sale.

A quick lesson in English;

bidding  /ˈbɪdɪŋ/ [bid-ing]

–noun
1. command; summons; invitation: I went there at his bidding.
2. bids collectively, or a period during which bids are made or received: The bidding began furiously.
3. a bid.

—Idiom
4. do someone's bidding, to submit to someone's orders; perform services for someone: After he was promoted to vice president at the bank, he expected everyone around him to do his bidding.

Origin:
1125–75; ME; see bid 1 , -ing 1

C/o Dictionary.com

Unfortunately we no longer speak Latin and our words can have several meanings/uses. A very untidy language we have.

l think its a fair call for a scan, just show we dont have a member thats trying to take advantage of anyone. It has happened before on the basket-ball side of this site. one of the great things about this site is safety.
I say: SCAN or BAN

I have also asked celebrex about cards he has had for sale, and yet still have no reply, He seems to have all the cards that are of good value,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom