2 x mj autos

edac6942

http://s1373.photobucket.com/user/Edac6942/library
Real Name
Sergio
eBay User
Edac6942
hi,

So i aquired these 2 mjs for a very good price, i consider myself to know a fake mj (auto) but i just coudnt let these 2 up, to me these cards appear to be a 99% real but with no (ud coa)

Cards seem to be in good nik and looking at his auto it looks fairly recent possibly in the last 5-6 yrs.

Also the autos pretty much tick all boxes for me when looking for a real mj auto.

Lmk what you guys think.

Cheers

IMG_2212.JPG

IMG_2213.JPG

Wow. If they are fakes then you'd probably be the person signing it to know it was a fake. They look legit on photos to me.

Better if you can see them in hand, but they look like the real deal.

If there are fakes that look like that, then the only way of knowing you have a legit auto is to have a UD Certified MJ auto.

Ersk

Hey Ersk,

The autos look great on here even better in hand. I know you know mj autos,
Glad you agree.

:thumbsup:

While they look very good signatures, there is no way I would buy an MJ signature that wasn't a certified UD card or a flight camp signature.

There is a thread on blowout showing examples of MJ in person autos (with him signing them) and they are generally rushed autos and not like the type you see on the cards.

http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/...-his-her-michael-jordan-person-autograph.html

As I said, these signatures look very similar to his UD certified autos, however there is no way I could bring myself to buy one without UD certification.

Cheers
Matt

While they look very good signatures, there is no way I would buy an MJ signature that wasn't a certified UD card or a flight camp signature.

There is a thread on blowout showing examples of MJ in person autos (with him signing them) and they are generally rushed autos and not like the type you see on the cards.

http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/...-his-her-michael-jordan-person-autograph.html

As I said, these signatures look very similar to his UD certified autos, however there is no way I could bring myself to buy one without UD certification.

Cheers
Matt
Hey Matt,

I see your point,
if i was looking to buy a 100% mj auto auto then id be spending anywhere btwn $400- ?? Then obviously ud coa no doubt, from all the fakes (no ud coa) out there that ive seen these 2 were a good catch to me i guess.

Thats all that counts right lol:rofl:

I think they look real, but almost 'too' real...

Knowing the things about MJ we all know, I dont think he'd take thst much care when signing a couple of cards on the run... his cards and 8x10s look like that cos its a pro setup where he takes his time signing them.

I really dont know.

Send em to PSA DNA, they'll tell ya for sure. Ive been toying with sending my signed Dream Team bball for years, but 5% of me is worried about 'what if...'

Knowing the things about MJ we all know, I dont think he'd take thst much care when signing a couple of cards on the run... his cards and 8x10s look like that cos its a pro setup where he takes his time signing them.

I really dont know.

Send em to PSA DNA, they'll tell ya for sure. Ive been toying with sending my signed Dream Team bball for years, but 5% of me is worried about 'what if...'
Who said he was on the run when signing them? He could of been having a cuppa @starbucks:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I really dont know.

Does anyone still do the group psa/bgs send off for grading type thing?

I dont think any aussies did bulk PSA cos its best suited for vintage... i think Cherry were doing BGS for a while

Send to Beckett they now do autograph submissions

Wont be cheap as its $100 US to authenticate each Jordan auto from memory and they postage they charge is a joke.

Last edited:
Can anyone help send them to psa/dna submission ive never sent anything out.

That Hoops card is gorgeous. I hope you get good news on them. If not, whoever did sign them did an outstanding job!

As good as I've ever seen a non certified auto of MJ. Looks really good, everything about the fluidity, the slant, the loops, just looks spot on.

Back
Top Bottom