2 x 2019/20 Prizm Blaster Boxes - Zion HIT!!!

SharpysSports

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Brendan
eBay User
bitecollectablesau
COMC User
Sharpyssports
I’ve been searching far and wide for a few packs of the new Prizm to open. Couldn’t find anything so I bought a couple of Blaster boxes from Diggaz.

Was a fun break! Even better to hit the Zion. Next up is a box of Origins. Another Zion please Diggaz!!

Everything is for sale or will trade for any Paul George I don’t have. PM me if interested.

Blasters can be a great play. NIce bust.

It's a shame that the prices ( on all prizm products) have gone up significantly on last year - close to double for blasters and retail boxes (I've hardly purchased any 19-20 Prizm compared to last year).Call it the Zion factor, but I wouldn't be surprised if next year's release rises again, despite what at this stage looks to be an underwhelming draft class.

I'd be tempted to hold the Nassir Silver for a bit.

Well done.

Not bad from 2 blasters! Origins looks great, good luck!
Thank you! It was a fun bust.

Origins was an amazing break. Didn't hit big but definitely had a blast opening it!

The prices have gone up significantly but there still seems to be the demand for it. I knew before I opened it that it wasn't going to give me a great deal of value. Was pleasantly surprised!

Not sure what I want to do with the Nassir silver. Might send it off to get graded and hold for a year or two. Hopefully he starts to perform!