1st class Intl from US to Australia DOUBLES $$$

Jonathon M

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Jonathon
1st class int'l is now just under $7 Priority mail from USA to Australia just increased from $16.95 to $23.95 :( Damn, this sucks

No more impulse buy on $2 cards as the shipping doesn't make it worth it.... Save the money for High end PC cards :thumbsup:

Already had a competing PC collector from the USA rub my face in this through Ebay msg this morning.... nice way to start the day

The US supplies a large proportion of the cards on ebay so I'm surprised this topic hasn't been more popular. As someone who collects mainly low to mid end non sports cards this is really going to cut down on my purchases. :(

COMC.com is pretty bad for non sports. For example they don't have a single card from any of the three Warehouse 13 releases. They do look OK for sports though.

1st class int'l is now just under $7 Priority mail from USA to Australia just increased from $16.95 to $23.95 :( Damn, this sucks

No more impulse buy on $2 cards as the shipping doesn't make it worth it.... Save the money for High end PC cards :thumbsup:

Already had a competing PC collector from the USA rub my face in this through Ebay msg this morning.... nice way to start the day

Hey mate sign up for Borderlinx or shipto and you can rub in his face :)

Back
Top Bottom